XUD RR results *THE BIBLE*

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
XUD RR results *THE BIBLE*
(06-08-2013, 08:38 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Not convinved it's the most powerful XUD ever but with the spec listed i'd expect it to be around that much, especially with NOS.

Must be a bitch to drive daily though, a T3/4 isn't the quickest spooling turbo i've ever seen lol

yeah you would go through the NOS a LOT to get it spooling
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
my thoughts exactly that would take some spooling up
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 05:48 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Ok so why does the website not work just sayin how it looks mite be legit as they are dodgy bastards anyway lol

And im pretty sure darrens had more poser out of an xud than this so technically incorrect saying it is rhe most powerful

Padge and with you sticking up for him just makes it look as bad as the canadian guy u gettin bonus points or sumat haha

Im still not convinced lol

(05-08-2013, 09:37 PM)padge Wrote: cj this lad with the 406 used to have a bx with a 2.1 and big turbo, vids on youtube doing drag races

Technically wrong he says its his mates in a thread

What website? This is the website of the company that ownes the dyno. http://www.racingcode.ro/
And your argument in saying that Darren's xud had more poser than ours is? Why all the dyno sheets posted so far are ok, but a mustang dyno 500 sheet from Romania isn't. If you're not convinced is your problem. I'm not trying to convince anyone. Don't forget, single turbo vs twin turbo supercharged.
With nos, without nos, with meth, without meth. It's still power. If nos is cheating, then w/m what is? Will see some figures at full boost. Bare in mind it was 1.1bar. So far it is the highest power measured on a xud.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 09:51 AM)SonnyRoby Wrote: So far it is the highest power measured on a xud.

And you know that how?

For a start though, that's comparing a few different engines, not many use the XUD11. And secondly there's a lot of XUD projects out there that people don't know about. Impressive result, but you come across a bit arrogant regarding it.

And given the size of the turbo i'd expect that from 1.1bar. It's f*cking huge. Bear in mind my GT2056 makes much more power at 22psi than a GT15 would at 30psi. Your pump's going to be the issue as the turbo can certainly provide enough air.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry for my arrogant atitude. But i can't stand people who have to deny a certain result just because they don't have a single clue about something beeing true or not.

The old project BX was running a xud11 and did a 13.7s on 402m with 2.6 60ft and 181km/h trap speed.
I'm talking with proofs and results on paper.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 10:28 AM)SonnyRoby Wrote: I'm sorry for my arrogant atitude. But i can't stand people who have to deny a certain result just because they don't have a single clue about something beeing true or not.

The old project BX was running a xud11 and did a 13.7s on 402m with 2.6 60ft and 181km/h trap speed.
I'm talking with proofs and results on paper.

That's fine and to be expected. But bear in mind most people here run XUD9's and the ballpark figure for a decent setup is around 170bhp. People are naturally skeptical about something they've never seen before but there's a couple of XUD11 threads on the go at the mo so i'm sure we'll see first hand what they're capable of.

Step back, chill out, and take the criticisms with the compliments.
Thanks given by:
Incorrect it is my opinion that this isnt true as we have had people on before claiming allsorts as some can back me up the guy also had a 2.1

The 2.1 hasnt been that popular up until recently so I could be wrong just seems a lot for one of these to handle even with there beefy rods etc, but lets see how long it lasts running this kind of power if it is legit

Dont get your back up so much if your so confident Big Grin you seem.to have the same attitude as someone I humiliated with my knowledge of td04's which is why I was a bit sceptical lol

Now take a breather and show us some more engine etc!!

Or maybe a project thread to back all of this up ie oics of nitrous installation and turbo and pump etc

Would be interested in the nitrous setup as to what control system your using as I looked into this as just an anti lag and was going to go for a TD04
Thanks given by:
Here are some photos of the project.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Nice result Sonny! I bet the NOS kit cost a bit mind!?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah great result. get a project thread up to show all how you did it, would be a great read!
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cj, since when did i ever stick up for matt? (Canadian), i never said he had a hybrid, hes always ran a standard td04 turbo like most on here.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 01:06 PM)padge Wrote: Cj, since when did i ever stick up for matt? (Canadian), i never said he had a hybrid, hes always ran a standard td04 turbo like most on here.

Oh sorry u told me not to kill him my bad lol

Pics Smile now we like pics looks a good build impressed!
Thanks given by:
That's a horrible power band though! Get that pump fuelling higher up the revs, it looks like it only starts making boost at like 3500rpm :o
Thanks given by:
i think a t28 might be better suited to a 2.1
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 07:15 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: That's a horrible power band though! Get that pump fuelling higher up the revs, it looks like it only starts making boost at like 3500rpm :o

coz its a freaking huaaage turbo

I bet he is only using nos top end going by the smoke...needs to use that nos to burn that fuel and get that turbo spooling!

(06-08-2013, 07:29 PM)padge Wrote: i think a t28 might be better suited to a 2.1

gt2056s.

end of.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 08:02 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 07:15 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: That's a horrible power band though! Get that pump fuelling higher up the revs, it looks like it only starts making boost at like 3500rpm :o

coz its a freaking huaaage turbo

I bet he is only using nos top end going by the smoke...needs to use that nos to burn that fuel and get that turbo spooling!

(06-08-2013, 07:29 PM)padge Wrote: i think a t28 might be better suited to a 2.1

gt2056s.

end of.

TBH I'm thing a 56 would be too small for big power on the 2.1. Could theoretically hit 280bhp on something like a HDI with much better volumetric efficiency but only 190bhp or so on the 1.9, maybe a squeeze more from a 2.1. Just use it to compound something T3 sized, an old fashioned bulletproof turbo, and you'll have 20psi before you even hit 2.5krpm, and waaaaaaaaay more when the big one wakes up.

That's what I'd do if I had a 2.1 anyway. The potential is obviously there.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 08:07 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: TBH I'm thing a 56 would be too small for big power on the 2.1. Could theoretically hit 280bhp on something like a HDI with much better volumetric efficiency but only 190bhp or so on the 1.9, maybe a squeeze more from a 2.1. Just use it to compound something T3 sized, an old fashioned bulletproof turbo, and you'll have 20psi before you even hit 2.5krpm, and waaaaaaaaay more when the big one wakes up.

That's what I'd do if I had a 2.1 anyway. The potential is obviously there.

bugger off, or do it and put your money where your balls are Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
a nice GT2860RS Smile lovely 250-280bhp Smile
Thanks given by:
Bit of a modding diary here first up

Lucas pump
K14 at 20psi
Single box exhaust
"Mushroom" filter

120bhp 219 lbsft

[Image: SAM_0259-1.jpg]

Bosch pump
Govd
K14 on mbc 30psi
Single box exhaust
"Mushroom" Filter

136bhp 214lbsft
[Image: SAM_0816.jpg]

Bosch Pump
Govd
T25 Turbo 30psi
Single box exhaust
Un filtered

161bhp 208lbsft

[Image: 8129fec6.jpg]

Bosch pump
Govd
T25 turbo 30psi
Fmic
Single box exhaust
Unfiltered

173bhp 250lbsft

[Image: sc0000.jpg]

11mm Bosch pump
Govd
T25 turbo 20psi
Fmic
Single box exhaust
Unfiltered

Manifold leak and clogged fuel filter

170bhp 248lbsft

[Image: sc0000-1_zpsf57c08dc.png]
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Hello ,
Here is an XUD single turbo , 2 bar boost ,12mm head , big turbo . the broken line at 174cp is with 1 bar , low rpm .
The power is not on paper .. is on the road , rolling start victims 60-220 km/h megane rs 280 bhp , gti 300 bhp , impreza 350 bhp , old civic with k20 some 800kg and 230 bhp and so on , and 2 broken gearboxes (from slicks)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
oH. The same american dyno; from Romania! ^ this the BX.
Thanks given by:
Am I right in sayin these romanians are slightly out by a few 'BHP' as their dynos are in 'ps' and our dyno prints read hp? Lol
Thanks given by:
good results...adding up nicely

(07-08-2013, 05:52 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Am I right in sayin these romanians are slightly out by a few 'BHP' as their dynos are in 'ps' and our dyno prints read hp? Lol

yeah but only slightly...233ps is 230bhp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 05:52 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Am I right in sayin these romanians are slightly out by a few 'BHP' as their dynos are in 'ps' and our dyno prints read hp? Lol

Don't be hattin'

The BX had XUD11 with a t3-t4 bigger AR than the 406 as you can see - full boost at 5500rpms. And no cheating.
Thanks given by:
Hahaha hating you mean? I couldnt give a flying f*ck to be honest hahaha im not interested in these engines much anymore lol I was just pointing out a difference in dyno sheets but its obviously getting up your back when I pick at things which tells me something doesnt add up lol but then again it mite be true and you mite just be a total arrogant arsehole like your making out to be but thats just my opinion lol Big Grin

Just out of curiosity what is the weight of a 406 with a 2.1 in surely this isnt the most powerful xud if you take into account power to weight then im sure you have been beaten so far by us brits Smile but then youd argue that one too Smile

You see in a heavy 406 power to weight would be roughly 164bhp per ton where as JPs fkr example would be around 205bhp per ton Big Grin so technically you havent the most powerful xud sorry to piss on ya chips Smile
Thanks given by:
Its about power at the fly. And the XUD11 is winning.

Anyway, the BX is made mostly of plastic, so if you do wana argue to weight thing, then that would wipe us all.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
For you , after i finish the peugeot 406 , i will make 2 other dyno in 2 different places , and we will make an average between the 3 . Also bare in mind that the bx was runing stock injector and now i found some injectors capable of 100 hp per injector . Also we decided to run the 406 another 2000/3000 km , and then go high boost . Now the enine has 1300 km .
And also .. this is what happens if the romanian less powerfull bx meets a subaru from uk dynoed at 300 hp ... ahem in UK .. so uk horsepower ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9u_JyyTjLE
Looking forward to see other xud`s with big power ! I am working on next project already .. so good luck !
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 07:39 AM)mihaistan Wrote: For you , after i finish the peugeot 406 , i will make 2 other dyno in 2 different places , and we will make an average between the 3 . Also bare in mind that the bx was runing stock injector and now i found some injectors capable of 100 hp per injector . Also we decided to run the 406 another 2000/3000 km , and then go high boost . Now the enine has 1300 km .
And also .. this is what happens if the romanian less powerfull bx meets a subaru from uk dynoed at 300 hp ... ahem in UK .. so uk horsepower ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9u_JyyTjLE
Looking forward to see other xud`s with big power ! I am working on next project already .. so good luck !

Haha sounds a plan I do believe the dyno printout just having a windup day as iv just had mine mapped and encountered throttle problem now lol just getting piggy back for him being a pain in the arse all this time I just cant work out whats going on.

Is the bx your mates? And the 406 yours? As I saw in a thread th bx was ur mates this is my only confusion lol

Me and JP wanted to put the 2.1 crank in the 1.9 bottom end and build one of them up he actually did but never completed and I rekon the 2 combined would have been immense with the capability of xud head with bigger valves and ceramic coating and the 2.1 extra throw in a 1.9 just costly for rods to be custom one offs lol
Thanks given by:
Ok , so i had the red bx first ,and the bx with 233 hp now.. the cars are mine . And the 406 is made for a client , i have a small shop for citroen .. tuning xud is a hobby starting to get serious . Roby is a friend and knows the project and also knows how the cars run ... that`s why he posted them for me . I really don`t think it matters where is the most powerfull xud .. what matters is how much power can be done ... I think 4xx hp can be done .. only time will tell !
Thanks given by:
All makes sense, the thing what gets me everyone on here wants to make bhp when really they should be concentrating on torque that was my aim anyway
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dyno Results inside! (and questions) Jimbo 30 10,477 13-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  My dyno results Mac22 8 2,510 12-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Bosch, T2, stage one, dyno results? Mitch 22 11,327 14-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Mitch