HDi Roadster

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDi Roadster
For sale is my 306 Roadster thats been converted from a 2.0 16v petrol to a 2.0 HDi diesel. I think a fair price is £850 but I'm open to offers for a quick sale as I already have my new one.

1997 S Plate.
Mot till April 2014
Tax till end of September 2013
Car is on 125k
Engine and clocks are on 180k
Engine change done in June 2013 and had a full service and genuine Peugeot cam belt and water pump at the same time.

Its for sale as I have no attention span with cars. I've done over 1000 miles in her since the swap without a single issue. She comes with her black leather interior and hard top with heated rear screen and fitting kit.

Mods wise its got a home built hybrid GT1549 turbo (only a little bigger than standard), low down this boosts like a standard turbo but it holds the boost better higher up. It also has a CG Motorsport unsprung 5 paddle clutch and an Iveco daily FMIC. Its de-egr, de air dosser, de-cat and de-3rd piston deactivation. She isn't yet mapped but is ready for big power.

The bad bits, it has age related body marks and a little bit of paint damage where someone has badly fitted the hard top in the past. The exhaust needs remaking, it was welded in a hurry in the dark. The engine management light is on, IIRC all the faults are related to the emissions electronics which I removed. Shes on 14" wheels with narrow tyres as the wheels that were on it have gone onto my new car.

There's a few things that I have parts to replace but cant as I'm off work sick and not up to it. Passenger electric mirror, drivers door card, rear screen which just unzips and a hydraulic ram for the roof as one is leaking.

Anyway pics:
As she stands now
[Image: 306Roadsterforsale04.jpg]

The engine
[Image: 306Roadsterforsale03.jpg]

The hard top
[Image: 306Roadsterforsale01.jpg]

With the roof down
[Image: 306Roadsterforsale02.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do you have the rear window to replace the split one?
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2013, 06:17 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Do you have the rear window to replace the split one?
Yes I do indeed.
Thanks given by:
I'm slightly very interested as I completely forgot it has a hard top so would still be epic come winter.

If I could sell the pissing vectra I'd make you an offer.
Thanks given by:
Dude beg blag or borrow the money if you want it. Itll really make you keener to sell the Vectra. Have you had no interest on the Vectra forums?
Thanks given by:
Nothing on the forums. Had 3 emails sounding very promising then the perspective buyer just stops messaging?! I think it's a bargain price at £2300.
Thanks given by:
tried vectra-c. com
Thanks given by:
LOL hes on Vectra C

Seriously though, someone make me a halfway sensible offer as I REALLY don't want to have to deal with ebay idiots.
Thanks given by:
why dont you go swaps withe Ozone and get ya sedan back!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 06:15 PM)Piggy Wrote: why dont you go swaps withe Ozone and get ya sedan back!
Because much as I still love the 2.1 my new car is sitting on Poodles drive so i need the money and also Ozone has put down a deposit on his new car and so again needs the money.
Thanks given by:
I be you bought that maestro derv Tongue
Thanks given by: