Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Drivers door window switch, door card fitments.
Right, My drivers seat collapsed necessitating the swift replacement of the interior of my car..

So I swapped my seats out for a cheap set of half leathers...

So I looked into swapping my door cards to the new ones, I have a Ph1 and the cards are Ph2, and found a few issues....

There are brackets that are missing from my doors, (plastic?) rear door pulls, door lock pins, and a drivers window switch.

I'm fairly sure I've worked out the conversion from Ph1 to Auto, but obviously I need the switch to test it before I can release my guide...

Right now for the issue... I'm pretty broke atm, and at the end of the day my door cards work fine as do my windows... so I can't really justify a lot on something that is pretty much cosmetic. So anybody got any bits they are willing to do for postage? or as near to it as possible? plus I'm willing to pick up any bits nearby?

I figure the brackets and stuff can come off doors that are dented etc and nobody will wish to buy? but if somebody would be willing to donate a auto window switch for free/as cheap as possible? in return for which I will put up a guide and the drawings for the conversion for the community? I realise its not much but might help people who are considering updating a Ph1 interior...

Anyway I figure its worth a punt, I'm not in any rush to get it swapped out so I'm willing to wait for parts that would otherwise be going to the scrap yard....

Cheers.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 3 door 1.9 Xsara/306/ZX VOLCANE loggie 2 1,655 31-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Last Post: loggie
  Wanted: Door handle ghandi0007 2 1,583 08-03-2021, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: phase 3 d/door window switch pug306driver 2 2,036 09-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: pug306driver