Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 cheap low milage bosch pump
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-fuel-pu ... 35b958f194
and another one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-601-5-F ... 20c28dbf85
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
i think the bottom one is a semi-ecu controlled pump, the top one is all good though . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Aye, agree with Mr. Cheese on that one.
Thanks given by:
still cheap tho haha
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
Thanks given by:
alright for a few spares . . . . .i bought one a while ago off the bay for about 15 quid, Dan has just ground that pin for me and i had a practice gov mod on it and broke the cradle . Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
lol i done 4 gov mods now and i could do them with my eyes closed now aha
Thanks given by:
How often do these pumps go?

Is there warning on the 306 td or hdi when the pump going noise or anything at all on the way out?
Thanks given by:
not often mines mint never let me down
dont know pal never had any problems with my pumps
Thanks given by:
studturbo Wrote:lol i done 4 gov mods now and i could do them with my eyes closed now aha
well i might shout you down one time then . . . . .only problem i had was sometimes getting the top back on . .Smile
Thanks given by:
these pumps don't often die at all . . . .Darren Lobb has killed a couple but ya know . . lol
Thanks given by:
darren kills them cos of all his power and yea pal ill do it for u you will just after wait till my car up and running again aha need to put all my engine back in haha
Thanks given by:
As Dan identified the second one isnt of much use unless your just after some bits inside as its got the later solenoid controlled timing on it, which wont work mechanically...

As for longetivty of these pumps..provided you feed them good filtered diesel, and dont rev them past 5k on big plungers without significant modifications, then they are bullet proof....like you could put 500k on them and they would still be fine...only things that ever tend to fail are seals on the throttle shaft / worn vane pumps....

Snapped plungers / scored insides do occur with major abuse though........cough Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
guess you done alot of that then darrenjlobb haha need to 11mm my pump with me TD04 going on or am i better running 9mm
Thanks given by:
VEs don't die... Not unless you spin them too fast or let water in...

My pump must have easily done 200k miles, it's originally off an XTDT with 187k iirc? Lots anyway, I've had it for 2 years and have put 30k on it... Only thing that's wrong with it is the throttle shaft seal is leaking which could do with being replaced.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Those semi-ecu pumps, my mate fitted one to his Dturbo last week, seems to run fine, and my mate just did an m-tdi on his clio, also using the same pump, on a renault 1.9 DCI engine.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 1,374 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Bosch pump nominous 0 1,126 17-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: nominous
  Wanted: Modified bosch pump Chris_90 2 1,435 27-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Chris_90