306OC Clothing - Pre FCS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306OC Clothing - Pre FCS
UPDATE - Some of these are ready to go now, I've PM'd everyone today I think. Either confirming an order or supplying payment details. If you placed an order and haven't been PM'd, PM me as soon as you can please. Smile

Also, I'm making an order tomorrow afternoon, that will be the very last chance to get things for FCS - I hope to get the out but can't guarantee them in time for FCS!
Thanks given by:
Absolute last order chance for clothing pre-fcs is 4pm TODAY

Cheers. Wink
Thanks given by:
Dont forget mine Tongue
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
If i Ordered, When do you need money by? I don't get paid until tomorrow!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2013, 12:35 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Dont forget mine Tongue

Good point! I hadn't forgotten....honest. Confused

Thanks for reminding me lol!

(22-07-2013, 12:45 PM)Segers266 Wrote: If i Ordered, When do you need money by? I don't get paid until tomorrow!

Tomorrow will be fine. Smile
Thanks given by:
Would I receive it in time? And can i have a white tshirt please. (Small)
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2013, 01:00 PM)Segers266 Wrote: Would I receive it in time? And can i have a white tshirt please. (Small)

I can't guarantee that now, depends on postage really. But I am hoping they will get there on time. Smile

Yes you can have a small white T shirt, what colour vinyl would you like the logo in? And just the logo on the breast or anything extra? Smile
Thanks given by:
Black vinyl and segers written somewhere. For my other half so I dunno long as he don't look stupid he won't mind haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Lol, ok, name under the OC logo seems to be a favourite so we'll go with that. Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks for that
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
UPDATE - Spent £40 odd at the post office today, so hopefully everyone should get their clothing in the next couple of days. Big Grin

Obviously I'm new to this still so if there's any problems/things that could be improved I'd be interested to hear them. Smile

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Didn't arrive today mate so hopefully here tomorrow. Looks perfect from the pics though, big props to you Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate...wait till you see it in the flesh before making judgement though! lol

Unfortunately I couldn't post yours yesterday though Chris. Basically our local post office (walking distance) has shut....and the one near my Nans (5 miles away) only opens for half a day, and I didn't get there before it shut. Rolleyes Will know for future about the daft opening times though!

So they were all posted today first class, and I can only hope they arrive tomorrow, the post office lady was pretty sure they would!
Thanks given by:
I got mine today. Really happy with it mate. Top work
Thanks given by:
Cheers Matt. Smile

Did anyone not get theirs today?
Thanks given by:
Got my hoody today. Look mint. Many thanks tom.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got mine today as well. Looks good, feels good, pretty chuffed, cheers haha!

If i had one criticism it'd be packaging - was a tear in the envelope when mine arrived, the clothing was fine, but could easily have not been. Maybe a strong plastic bag inside, just something to give a bit of deflection and waterproofing.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Got mine too, fits great and overall quality is spot on Smile
Thanks given by:
As said got mine and its comfy as f*ck!! For the price aswel for custom clothing cant complain mate spot on
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Mine arrived today, really pleased with it. I have to echo Poodle's comment about packaging though, my envelope was open when it arrived, lucky not to lose it :S

Plastic mail bags would be your best option IMO
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Thanks guys, glad your happy with them. Smile

And thanks for the feedback. I'll be honest, the packaging was an after-thought. I stupidly overlooked packaging while getting caught up in making the items until it actually came to posting them so some of them went in envelopes and some were pallet-wrapped, which I hoped would be strong enough. Completely my fault and I appreciate the feedback. Smile

I will get some sort of posting bags for the next lot. Smile
Thanks given by:
Mine would have been delivered.......if there'd been someone there to answer the door to the fecking postman! Doh gonna get it tomorrow morning.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Received the tshirt this morning! Looks awesome thanks Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Got mine. Truly epic Tom.
Thanks given by:
Hopefully mine is hear soon!
Thanks given by:
Well seeing as I decided to go skeggy fkr the night last night im guessing ill have to pick mine up in the morning
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hmm, it's odd the ones that had to go the entire width or length of the country arrived the next day but some closer ones didn't! Confused

Really should have all been delivered by today though!
Thanks given by:
Tom some constructive criticism mine was well packaged in that bubble wrap envelope but you probably need to include a return address on the back just in case
Thanks given by:
Tom I can drop by yours tomorrow if you have any that need to go to FCS
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 04:53 PM)SRowell Wrote: Tom I can drop by yours tomorrow if you have any that need to go to FCS

They've all been posted now.....

I didn't think you'd have a reason to come over before FCS (although that may've changed now lol) and didn't want to hassle you. Doh
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Clothing/Merchandise Scott 121 24,195 13-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Last Post: M477HEW
  Club Clothing: FCS Order Connor 55 9,132 03-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Last Post: kingy
  Club Clothing: Order 2, Camping Meet Connor 65 12,646 30-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Connor