Citroen Picasso 2.0 HDI gearbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citroen Picasso 2.0 HDI gearbox
Can any one tell me if the 306 Hdi uses the same box as the Picasso HDI??

Thanks given by:
I dont know but try going on ebay and looking at pics to see if they are the same.
Thanks given by:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1235616462

This is what the Picasso one looks like not sure if it's same as the 306 1??

Thanks given by:
That has a hydraulic clutch like the 206 HDi gearbox. But not sure if they are similar thought.
Thanks given by:
Picasso uses a BE4 - but it is a similar box, but hydro clutch - not sure if you can retrofit a cable clutch...

Picasso boxes are short geared though, I'm sure tehy're shorter than 306 HDIs.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
On the 206 HDi gearbox you cant retrofit a cable. Best thing to do you be to use a 306 HDi bell-housing so I would guess it's the same with the Picasso gearbox.
Thanks given by:
You cannot just swap bellhousings like you can on some gearboxes, the bellhousing makes up an integral part of the gearbox and is a complete arse to get apart, just get a 306 HDi box!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Its a big swap to do the bell housing as it splits the whole box apart, its not a separate bell housing like say a ford type9
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks for the info guys

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question HDI 1.6 non starter, xsara picasso anyone? Mattcheese31 6 1,629 25-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Sambarker