EMP gauge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMP gauge
Fitting an EMP gauge on to my dt. Plumbing up the pipes at the moment. Just wondering if people put any sort of filter in the pipping to stop the exhaust gases getting to the gauge?
Thanks given by:
should be in the kit i'd have thought.
or try pushing a fag filter itno the tube
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(30-01-2016, 11:31 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: should be in the kit i'd have thought.

or try pushing a fag filter itno the tube

Never seen a kit for sale. Always homemade.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
There isnt really a kit, i just bought a 60psi boost gauge
Thanks given by:
Just buy one of those ultra cheapy plastic fuel filter and stick it in line, does the job nicely.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2016, 09:38 AM)Ruan Wrote: Just buy one of those ultra cheapy plastic fuel filter and stick it in line, does the job nicely.

Ideal cheers, i did that would be the case. Now just to work out a decent way to get it in the pipping
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2016, 10:38 AM)Frosty Wrote:
(31-01-2016, 09:38 AM)Ruan Wrote: Just buy one of those ultra cheapy plastic fuel filter and stick it in line, does the job nicely.

Ideal cheers, i did that would be the case. Now just to work out a decent way to get it in the pipping

what size piping are you using?
m/c fuel filters (iirc) are either 6 or 8mm fit, push fit into the pipe.

It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2016, 12:20 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote:
(31-01-2016, 10:38 AM)Frosty Wrote:

what size piping are you using?
m/c fuel filters (iirc) are either 6 or 8mm fit, push fit into the pipe.

I'll most likely be using 6mm as will be going on to brake pipe which i will be having coming off of the manifold and some coils on it to cool it down then into a filter and then into a short bit of brake pipe then into a small pipe that come with the gauge.

That is like the filter i got, i got a couple off ebay as i thought that was the best solution. I just wanted to find out if people did bother with filters or not.
Thanks given by: