Gti-6 exhaust centre section and box.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Gti-6 exhaust centre section and box.
In need of one as soon as. Mine has snapped. Anyone around the Devon area I can collect one from?

To add to that, centre muffler.
Thanks given by:
Pickup a sportex race tube and backbox off eBay for 160 quid mate
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I got a scopion cat back exhaust i could be tempted to sell Smile
Thanks given by:
Got a powerflow ss in the shed...
Thanks given by:
You fitted the OMP yet tom?
Thanks given by:
Not yet mate standard is starting to blow again so will probably swap it rather than fix lol
Thanks given by:
So, last night I decided I was going to be a tight arse and weld it back. The middle box has snapped inside, and was only being held on by the thin plate, the pipe inside had broken off. That'll do for a few days, although there was so much weld there it isn't going anywhere!

(04-07-2013, 08:02 PM)Frosty Wrote: I got a scopion cat back exhaust i could be tempted to sell Smile

What's it sound like? If you can describe the sound with words/video that'd be epic haha
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2013, 11:21 AM)callumcull Wrote: What's it sound like? If you can describe the sound with words/video that'd be epic haha

It's not for sale any more ninja
Thanks given by:
Oh Sad
Thanks given by:
I'll be selling my sportex system as of tomorrow.. only a year old (iirc they come with a 2 year warranty)
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: I'll be selling my sportex system as of tomorrow.. only a year old (iirc they come with a 2 year warranty)

What's it like? I'll have to come and have a look/listen
Thanks given by:
I'll PM you a video link, it'll give you an idea but obviously sound quality isn't great.. either that or you can hear it in person if you were in the area like.. today? lol

IMO.. it sounds epic, pops and bangs applenty.. my cars stripped though and i drive the '6 daily (hence purchasing a slightly quieter system)
Thanks given by:
Sorry Callum
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Centre dash section silver. NOSE 2 993 28-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post: NOSE
  Newer Type Scorpion Centre Section RetroPug 0 771 18-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Wanted: 1.8 16v Catalytic Converter exhaust section.. laurence_13 4 1,386 04-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Last Post: laurence_13