Ultimate Street Car Santa Pod

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Ultimate Street Car Santa Pod
Whos interested? First weekend in august gathering numbers for club campin ive got about 5/6 lads up for it and need 10 to guarantee club camping which was awesome last year
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd love to but wont be about that weekend Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Im hoping there mite be a few as there was last year and had a ball
And want to meet some more members hopefully
Thanks given by:
Could be interested.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You know full well im there mate. Missus and ne defo. ANd I even saw louis last night he might be game for club camping again

Oh and Lewis hardman os coming again I think
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Sweet gonna book this month
Thanks given by:
YOu sorting out club camping cj?
Thanks given by:
Will look into it f*ck knows what to do haha
Thanks given by:
Ask dum dum he did it last year
Thanks given by:
Will txt him tonight
Thanks given by:
Sorted! Defo club camping though was banter last year
Thanks given by:
Im not gonna make it, not for the whole weekend, far too skint sadly and with not being at work i don't earn unsociable hours and overtime and that and thats my going out money. I MIGHT come up Saturday for the day depending on my ankle as the show is ALOT of walking

CJ organising it is easy, Just fill out the online form and email it off. I've discussed it and its fine that you book in the clubs name as long as you uphold the good reputation of the club, usual rules bout behaving like a human being apply etc, etc, you know the score.
Thanks given by:
No worries will try get something sorted in the next week or so as ive got a good few mates to cover minimum camping for clubs and they good lads
Thanks given by:
We need some oc signs like last year though
Thanks given by:
CJ IIRC the last date for booking is the 20 somethingth so id get on and check ASAP
Thanks given by:
Will check this week bud
Thanks given by:
I'll be there but I'm rinsed for money after pugfest this weekend and having bought tyres and suspension for the boosted 6. If money is still tight I'll be up in the diesel if I can afford it I'll be taking the 6 up the strip Wink
Thanks given by:
I wont be going im afraid, il be using the weekend to go view some bmws as money is tight and need a new car asap need money for slapped insurance lol
Thanks given by:
I take it nothing happened with booking for USC. I'll be racing my Astor derv up the strip for a larf against my mates moonstone derv.

Was going to bring the supercharged 6 but my mates car isn't ready yet and money's tight.
Thanks given by:
Nahh mate splashed out on new car so not been able to make this one but will have a mental renaultsport derv there next year lol
Thanks given by:
If someone ends up going, can you drop me a pm? Want you to do me a favour that involves trolling one of the lads i work with. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 3,395 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  Fast Show Santa Pod. Josh1994 3 2,280 07-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Josh1994
  Ultimate Car Cruise & Three Sisters Race Circuit Track Day Event Sunday 15th March lolsteve 3 1,405 26-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Last Post: lolsteve