Laser tracking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laser tracking
Rainbow 
I got standard 14inch alloy wheels. So is it best to track them on these wheels or on the 16 or 17inch ones when I get some for laser tracking.

But wont the bigger wheels allways be out or they ok on these cars once tracked?
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter what wheels you use
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice one thanks.
Thanks given by:
As long as they are straight that is lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
and there not tucked up in the arch so the gauges cant be hung on the wheels
Thanks given by:
when i went to national autocare they were really nice. £25 for laser tracking and said if i got the car lowered and fitted different wheels then they would do it again for free!
Thanks given by:
diameter does matter, that's why on decent gauges (pro-align pc based) you have the option when setting it up to alter the wheel size from standard to whatevers on the car. if its the "hang over the tyre types" there is just a red line to focus on.
Thanks given by:
Why would diameter matter??!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
because when using 4 wheel aligners, the cameras are wheel mounted--larger diameters will accentuate readings as the front wheel are checked from lock to lock--so you basically are telling the equipment that the readings are going to exceed the standard ones in its database, petty but that's the way it is.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tracking Issue GTi6 gti6man 5 2,402 13-12-2018, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Ruan
  Laser wheel alignment results JTaylor2005 1 1,080 11-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  VIBRATION- balancing and tracking done thealphanoob 0 1,051 22-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: thealphanoob