What happened over at .net?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened over at .net?
So I did it again, accidently clicked the wrong link and ended up on .net.

What's happening over there? Warlord has taken over?

Is this something we're not allowed to discuss? Cos it's 'the others'?

Yes I'm bored.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I seen somthing about new managment on FB early .... But this is all i know??

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It's changed colours and looks utter bollox lol
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It looks jank, but is under new management. Warlord is a decent guy, I have every faith he could do well. All the best to him IMO
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 11:29 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: Is this something we're not allowed to discuss? Cos it's 'the others'?

This isn't the set of 'LOST' lol
Thanks given by:
As said; foxy no longer owns .net. Warlord and TGK i believe are now hold of the forum and the accounts to go along with them.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
RRRIIGGHHTTT all back over to .net then. Pack your bags lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
lmao repped
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Lol.....you can change the colours back btw, just go to the bottom left and theres a colour dropdown. Wink

But yeah, it seems Warlord has now taken over. Lol Jamie. lol
Thanks given by:
Can only be a good thing really! Colours are a bit crazy though
Thanks given by:
Well i think this fourm is better than .net. By far i know some of you are on there aswell so am i but i prefer comming on 306oc tbh..
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
I'll be honest, I've not been on .net since coming over here. It's not that I have anything against anyone over there, I just prefer the layout of oc, and i get on with everyone here pretty well (at least I like to think so! lol ). Can't say I ever felt like I "clicked" over there either, always kinda felt like a bit of a noob, but here I get the impression that I'm actually part of the community.

Love you guys! Wink

/forumgayness
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 12:37 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I'll be honest, I've not been on .net since coming over here. It's not that I have anything against anyone over there, I just prefer the layout of oc, and i get on with everyone here pretty well (at least I like to think so! lol ). Can't say I ever felt like I "clicked" over there either, always kinda felt like a bit of a noob, but here I get the impression that I'm actually part of the community.

Love you guys! Wink

/forumgayness

Ahhh thats soo sweet wingnuts lol your a softy lol..
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
The only good thing about .net was the games section
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 12:41 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 12:37 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I'll be honest, I've not been on .net since coming over here. It's not that I have anything against anyone over there, I just prefer the layout of oc, and i get on with everyone here pretty well (at least I like to think so! lol ). Can't say I ever felt like I "clicked" over there either, always kinda felt like a bit of a noob, but here I get the impression that I'm actually part of the community.

Love you guys! Wink

/forumgayness

Ahhh thats soo sweet wingnuts lol your a softy lol..

Having said that, despite feeling like part of the community, people STILL can't spell my username right! lmao

But yeah, I am a softy, and proud of it. I'm a lover, not a fighter.... Wink
Thanks given by:
Its been a long time coming tbh. Foxy just used to ra*e it for the cash and couldnt give a toss about the forum but Warlord does and i do genuinely believe that he will do the best for the club and its members so good luck to him!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 11:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol.....you can change the colours back btw, just go to the bottom left and theres a colour dropdown. Wink

Ah sweet, cheer dude.
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Love you guys! Wink

/forumgayness

f*ck off. We hate you.

/thetruth

Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Cheers dude, love you too! lmao
Thanks given by:
lmao hahhaa
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 11:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol.....you can change the colours back btw, just go to the bottom left and theres a colour dropdown. Wink

Lol you can change the color but a turd is still a turd lol..
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Well you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter. Wink

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with that forum anyway, I just can't multi-task so I tend to stay over on this one. Tongue Then again, I don't even own a Peugeot anymore lol.
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 01:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter. Wink

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with that forum anyway, I just can't multi-task so I tend to stay over on this one. Tongue Then again, I don't even own a Peugeot anymore lol.

Lol well sod off then lol...but i do prefer this site more relaxed atmospheer here lol.
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
Tbh half of the community don't oem pics any more
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its going to be a hard job for MR Warlord over there as its like a new manager (in a football analogy) takng over
The club has had a massive decline from the 'glory days' just a few seasons ago
If anyone can do it its this guy. Personally however I can't get along with the new colours and the idea of the memberships to access an extra bit of the forum

Good luck to them but I fear the main bit of damage has been done by the ruin and neglect from foxy
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be honest, I wish them all the best but it's declined so much that warlord is gonna have a huge task on his hands. I always liked him though, and its good that its back in the hands of an enthusiast rather than a businessman (term used loosely).
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
this is da bestest coz we da nicest Angel

its too boring on .net Sleepy

and I like how this is all voluntary Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Who will we aim the 'pay me so I can buy more alloys' jokes at now..... Sad
Thanks given by:
the colour can be changed back, 99% of the best people that were over there are all .oc now, .net used to be great when i started on there 5 years ago, now it's absolutely turd, Warlord will do a good job but in honesty he should have come over here with us as he's one of the few good ones left over there, too good for the shithole that has become of .net . . . imho of course . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 04:39 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: the colour can be changed back, 99% of the best people that were over there are all .oc now, .net used to be great when i started on there 5 years ago, now it's absolutely turd, Warlord will do a good job but in honesty he should have come over here with us as he's one of the few good ones left over there, too good for the shithole that has become of .net . . . imho of course . .Smile

Agreed but realistically, he was never going to come over here. He has basically single handedly run that forum for the past 2 years so he was hardly going to just give it up and i dont blame him. Springs came over here at the start but he basically acted like a complete wanker and disappeared pretty soon after.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats happened to all the cheap cars!! bashbarnard 23 8,575 07-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  What's happened to Toms306? Silky 7 2,374 02-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Silky
Big Grin So.... This happened bholten 9 4,254 17-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: tigerstyle