Injectors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injectors
Narrowed my problems down to nackered injectors, so now im looking for replacements. It seems to be worth going for the 307 ones as theyre about the same price anyway. Ive tried ebay and the local motor factors for reconditioned ones an the cheapest is about £450. The ones on ebay have retarded sellers that cant understand and basic questions properly. And with buying a second hand set and getting them cleaned and tested im looking at about £200 plus a couple of postage charges.

Is there anywhere else to try? Or does anyone have some low milage good working injectors? Also is there anywhere in the south west that people have use for cleaning them?

Cheers

Ian
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The 072 injectors are exactly the same as any of the other options to the best of my knowledge - and I realise I can't say this without sounding like i've wedged my head up my arse, but - i've spent two years looking into injectors for these engines, so I should know.

Any set of refurbished injectors will work just as well as any other, as long as they've been done properly. Personally I think they're worth the money, for the benefits I have seen since fitting.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thats giving me mercedes injectors, that right? The best ive found is 450 for refurbed. how worth it are they? Thats kind of my budget for clutch, map and sorting out my issues (which turns out to be injectors). If its worth it ill save and get some but..
Thanks given by:
Um no, the 072 injectors are the variant used in the 307s lol.

If you're on a budget just find a set of low-milers, you're best chance of getting those will probably be from a 307 tbf. Shouldn't bother getting them cleaned and tested as you're effectively paying half the money for a quarter of the job compared to a full refurb, if you see what I mean. Better to do it all or not at all.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
feferbed is a waste of money!

072 injectors from a low mileage 307 for around £85 delivered from evilbay look for a breaker of cars not a private/ garage set
Thanks given by:
Wtaf is feferbed??[/i]
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 09:44 PM)Poodle Wrote: Wtaf is feferbed??[/i]

homebrewed referbed Big Grin

0 445 110 076 is the number to look for

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5399.htm...ctor+guide
Thanks given by:
Hahahahaha noishe!

It's crazy how we have had completely different experiences with refurbs from the same supplier - it's nearly been 10k and mine are still quiet and giving me a world of difference in power and mpg.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ok, i think ive just confused 072 with you meaning the part number ending in that. 0445110076 is what ive been looking for, found the set on ebay and all they will tell me is they are low miles and have been tested, worst comunication from them ever, pretty sure theyre not english.
Thanks given by:
That'll be it. Hmmm, i'm always suspicious of sellers with poor communication, what are they hiding...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Exactly my thoughts, ive asked two simple questions, what milage and have they been tested. All theyve told me is low milage and yes theyve been tested. No details or anything, one sentence answers. Think ill give them a miss.
Thanks given by:
Have you tried Mitchells breakers near you mate? They log the mileage of each car that comes into them on their computers and there's a guy who works there who's pretty knowledgeable about Pug's.

These might be worth an email too Wink

http://www.frenchspares.com/
Thanks given by:
Just rang mitchells, he wouldnt believe that i was not the same person who rang the other day. Haha.
Thanks given by:
That'll have been Tom306HDi off .net......he rang them Thursday when he was here while I was fitting his EgR blanking plate hahaha
Thanks given by:
Haha, i thought it might be someone known. Did he get the same answer as me? They dont have any?
Thanks given by:
He did mate, I'd try them every week though.........there the only local breakers I know that log all the details of a car when it's arrives with them.......which comes in really handy when you're after low mileage parts Wink

Warlord very recently bought a set of low mileage ones from that frenchspares link I posted earlier.......they'd be worth an email too
Thanks given by:
Yeah ive filled in their parts request form thingy, ill just keep hunting round. Recon is tempting but its alot of money, and im not yeah getting bad power or mpg as it is.
Thanks given by:
I've got a set of HDi injectors, you can have them for £25 + postage, they had done 100k.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by: