Stickers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickers!
Hello,

Well, I'm just starting a small graphics business, TMS Custom Vinyls, and you guys get to be the first testers, before I move on to eBay etc. Big Grin

I will be progressing onto customised clothing in a short while but, for now am starting with vinyl stickers. Can do interior or exterior. Range of colours including white, black, pink, orange, yellow, red and green currently.

I can do you any word or phrase in a huge range of fonts, any size you would like (within reason!). I can also do simple images however these are trial and error currently as I'm getting used to the software so may take a little longer to create and dispatch.

Stickers will be £1.60 each posted, for anything smaller than 20cm x 10cm. For larger items, please PM for a price. If you require more than one sticker (smaller than 20x10cm each), each additional will be £1 extra. Price includes RM 1st class postage. Payment via paypal preferred.

Please PM me with what you would like, as detailed as possible, specifying interior/exterior, colour, size and of course the design. Also feel free to PM any questions.

Here are some examples that I've made so far...

[Image: Variousstickers002_zpsa942b788.jpg]

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Nice work Tom!

I knew you were the sticker troll all along...
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Here's a tip.. go hunting for some fonts, they all look a bit.. well.. amateur.

Good luck to you mate, but the eBay sticker world is so overcrowded i'm not sure how well you'll get on
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice work tom. This is why you've been quiet. Glad you've finally found something to keep your self occupied. I like the "powered by bosch, boosted by garret" Smile
Ask Scott if you could do 306oc stickers. Id love one in purple
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 10:09 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Nice work Tom!

I knew you were the sticker troll all along...

ninja

Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
defo...need some more 306oc stickers/designs
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Nice work tom. This is why you've been quiet. Glad you've finally found something to keep your self occupied. I like the "powered by bosch, boosted by garret" Smile

Already in hand mate, I've known about this for a while Wink
Thanks given by:
Tom, ive got a design I want doing. Could I pm you the picture and you can have a bash at it?
Thanks given by:
Nice one ThumbsUp when you have some 306oc ones put together i'll have some Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yay Tom! Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Big Grin sweet more stickers
Thanks given by:
I will be putting in a big order soon enough, I will get some sample Images for you Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 12:29 AM)Scott Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Nice work tom. This is why you've been quiet. Glad you've finally found something to keep your self occupied. I like the "powered by bosch, boosted by garret" Smile

Already in hand mate, I've known about this for a while Wink

Good man Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
pm'ed Big Grin

Thanks given by:
"that escalated quickly" lmao that is quality!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Here's a tip.. go hunting for some fonts, they all look a bit.. well.. amateur.

Good luck to you mate, but the eBay sticker world is so overcrowded i'm not sure how well you'll get on

I've been doing it less than a week, I'd be surprised if they looked pro already! lol

But really they are just ideas/practice pieces, people can ask for whatever they would like. Smile

(21-06-2013, 12:32 AM)Just Sean Wrote: Tom, ive got a design I want doing. Could I pm you the picture and you can have a bash at it?

Yeah course you can Sean. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 10:17 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Ask Scott if you could do 306oc stickers. Id love one in purple

(20-06-2013, 10:22 PM)Piggy Wrote: defo...need some more 306oc stickers/designs

(21-06-2013, 05:45 AM)puglove Wrote: Nice one ThumbsUp when you have some 306oc ones put together i'll have some Big Grin

I have done some current style 306oc stickers, got white, pink and orange atm, no purple vinyl currently though Kent. Although I'll have to check with Scott whether he would prefer to distribute the OC stickers himself.

If people would prefer a newer style sticker or a different design you are welcome to create an image for it to be made from if you have a specific design in mind. Obviously check with the Admin first. Smile
Thanks given by:
can i just say first of all good luck mate hope it all goes well, and also can i ask an admin that when i asked if i could do this very thing i was told NO. WHY?
Thanks given by:
Established member>newbie imo
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 09:35 AM)SandfordSigns Wrote: can i just say first of all good luck mate hope it all goes well, and also can i ask an admin that when i asked if i could do this very thing i was told NO. WHY?

Toms been a member for a long time. He has his problems which this will help him out. Also as Scott says he has known about this for a while so that's why he probably refused you.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Good luck mate! Will have an oc sticker when you start making them Smile
Thanks given by:
Sweet tom. If i get on photoshop tonight and get it sorted. Can you get it rolled outfairly soon then?

Also what abot long ones? Can you send them out in a card tube?

Thanks given by:
Can I get a sticker.... SHUT UP MEG please

Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 09:35 AM)SandfordSigns Wrote: can i just say first of all good luck mate hope it all goes well, and also can i ask an admin that when i asked if i could do this very thing i was told NO. WHY?

Because we feel its better to help the community out. Tom is a long standing member who needs the work. You have made 26 posts, don't contribute and are very pushy to sell your kit over all the forums i see you on which is not what we want. Take it up with any of us over PM if you feel this is unfair.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
The only stickers you aloud Ed are "tap tap tap"

Thanks given by:
And the only ones you're allowed are "still no boost" and "team used to have a diablo but forgot where I parked it"

Hehehe
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 12:21 PM)puglove Wrote: Sweet tom. If i get on photoshop tonight and get it sorted. Can you get it rolled outfairly soon then?

Also what abot long ones? Can you send them out in a card tube?

Yeah I can do it as soon as you're ready mate... Smile

As for a card tube, I'm not sure, is that how longer ones are usually sent? Anything up to 31cmx21cm I can post in an A4 envelope as a royal mail 'large letter'. Over that size I would have to look further into.
Thanks given by:
Ed you need one that says "saving for minor service and Cambelt change" then a completion bar which will probably never reach 100% due to the belt failing anyway Big Grin
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 09:59 AM)Matt Wrote: Established member>newbie imo
as far as me being a newbie is concerned have a look at my join date you pleb, may i just add dec 2011 for all those that cant read it and can i ask matt what is your join date on here? OH DEC 2011 YOU SAY? does that not make you a newbie as well in theory?

(21-06-2013, 10:31 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:

Toms been a member for a long time. He has his problems which this will help him out. Also as Scott says he has known about this for a while so that's why he probably refused you.
i refer to my previous statement, minus the pleb and yes i do understand that he has known him for a while

(21-06-2013, 12:30 PM)Niall Wrote:

Because we feel its better to help the community out. Tom is a long standing member who needs the work. You have made 26 posts, don't contribute and are very pushy to sell your kit over all the forums i see you on which is not what we want. Take it up with any of us over PM if you feel this is unfair.

and as far as your concerned yeah i may have only made 26 post but i think you will find i was a member of the old forum then i come onto this forum even though i didnt even have a 306 anymore and i admit im not very technilogically minded thus not offering much help to people, as far as being pushy IM RUNING A BUSINESS AND TRYING TO SELL STUFF how else do you plan on me doing it?

at the end of the day i come on offering a service that i felt at the time i could offer for a better rate and better quality than anyone else could have offered and i got shot down for it which might i add was not an issue an i was fine with it.

BUT the thing i am not fine with is bullshitters if you didnt wanna give me the business then dont say oh we will keep you in mind when you clearly have someone already.

NOW i have no issue with anyone on here especially not Tom and i sincerely wish him alot of luck in his new venture and may i add since you are new to it if you require any advice or help im available on my sandford signs facebook page NOT ON HERE!!!!!! i will not be associated with a bunch of shallow minded people like that.
Thanks given by:
Great business man you are. Soon as your not awarded work, you kick off.

I wish you all the best in trying to sell your products. With that attitude, your going to need all the luck you can get because I can promise you now any chance you may have had of selling on here, you have just destroyed.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink 306 Rallye Decals / Stickers £45 (plus other stickers) rikky 1 1,088 04-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Dangti6