I'm hopping mad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm hopping mad
if you were going to do your ankle boots wouldnt help

i did my ankle wearing boots A&E said the injury was probably worse due to the boots as it needed that much more force to go over on the ankle cause the boots were supporting
Thanks given by:
Its nuts when you think about it, only need about 15lbs of force in the wrong direction to break it
Thanks given by:
so you making a claim for industrial injury then?

or will they say its your own fault for not looking properly where you were due to land?
Thanks given by:
Probably entirely my own fault TBH. Its all well you should of done a dynamic risk assessment of the situation yourself before you did it.
Thanks given by:
End of the day, if hes off work on full pay, there is nothing to claim for at all.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 04:39 PM)Niall Wrote: End of the day, if hes off work on full pay, there is nothing to claim for at all.

Yeah exactly, going away with my dad for a week next week as i still wont be able to walk so cant complain, free holiday.

If I'm still signed off by the doctor at FCS then I can cancel my leave and just be sick
Thanks given by:
The olympics was the last and only time i ever want to deal with the general public in a proffesional environment. Most are a bunch of cockends when they are expecting somthing from you.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2013, 10:23 PM)Atterz Wrote: The olympics was the last and only time i ever want to deal with the general public in a proffesional environment. Most are a bunch of cockends when they are expecting somthing from you.

I never delt with anoyone professionally at olympics.. they where all tits ha
Thanks given by: