Reccomend a stereo..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reccomend a stereo..
Ello all,

Im after a stereo for my 306.Nothing too fancy.( my old stereo keeps toasting engine loom cause one of the diodes blew up and i continue to use..)

should have a aux in Jack/cd player, And must have the remote control jack on the back aswell, as i love my steering column remote to bits.

Throw your model numbers at me!

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
sony bt3900
Thanks given by:
Alpine head unit everytime
Thanks given by:
true but i get on with my sony

lol there quite cheep too
Thanks given by:
Alpine cde133bt

Aux/cd/USB/parrot hands free
Thanks given by:
if you dont want owt fancy then look at any jvc. cheap as chips and the one i got has everything. ie ipod conection, 3 rca outputs, remote, usb. mp3 and some flashing lights. picked mine up for 20 buck off a ebay.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 07:24 AM)kingy Wrote: if you dont want owt fancy then look at any jvc. cheap as chips and the one i got has everything. ie ipod conection, 3 rca outputs, remote, usb. mp3 and some flashing lights. picked mine up for 20 buck off a ebay.

I like jvc too. My next will either be jvc or the Android Philips in halfords. My dad just bought it with the handsfree
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you get what you pay for. Ive always had kenwoods. If you want it to work with the steering column controls youll have to buy the right adapter off ebay.
Thanks given by: