Car parks *facepalm*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car parks *facepalm*
ive parked furthest away from the store so have to walk the length of the carpark its not busy the car has free space all around it
i park in the supermarket to stop door dents on my car and i come back to this!

im sure there are two types of people
1st im going to park next to him to piss him off type!
2nd OW OW One like mine must park next to Type!

GRRRRRRR

Thanks given by:
haha last time this happened i was happy!!

Took the astor out, come back to a MINT gti next to us, chatted to him about the cars. I think you're just getting old man syndrome here cully! lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Car fwends
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think he just wanted you to see he's car. It prob didnt cross his mind the white gti on speedlines is being driven by some grumpy old man lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Im with you cully, I hate people parking next to my car. Purely through fear that another dent will puncture a hole, not because i don't have any lol. I think we must just be anti-social..
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I park in the dissabled spaces so that theres space all round my car and i dont have to walk
Thanks given by:
Theres a reason you park there chris...

:p

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
lol That reminds me, got a phone call from Linzi the other day at work because someone in a Jag hit the back of the tank outside the house, apparently the clutch went as they came round the corner and came to a stop using my car as a wall. Imagine the Police's surprise when they were checking for damage and Linzi told them it "adds character" lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol!

Much damage though?

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
It's hard to tell tbh. Just a bit of cracked paint from what I can see, apparently the driver was an old boy who was all apologetic and stuff.
Thanks given by:
He probably shat himself thinking he has some bounty hunters of the undead after him now lol

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Dumdum you spelt disabled wrong.... It made me laugh
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I don't park in disabled spaces I just park at a angle over 2 bays my cars to low to clamp so hat they going to do about it :p
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2013, 08:38 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: I don't park in disabled spaces I just park at a angle over 2 bays my cars to low to clamp so hat they going to do about it :p

Bike lock it to a trolley
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I always park really far away to avoid trolleys and kids bashing doors, but no matter how big the car park is or how empty it is, someone ALWAYS parks next to me, and it's always the biggest pile of s**t.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I do the same in the dturbo, i cant beleave people in brand new cars parking next to banged up old cars, Although people probably think an old 306 is a banger!
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2013, 10:05 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I park in the dissabled spaces so that theres space all round my car and i dont have to walk

this makes you a tosser. these parking places are for people with no legs and who carnt walk or who are french. not people who cba to carry the shopping to far.

but what really pisses me off are the people who park in parent and child spots. ive been know to have a prize prick over his bonnet by his neck cause he would move his car.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 06:58 AM)kingy Wrote:
(19-06-2013, 10:05 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I park in the dissabled spaces so that theres space all round my car and i dont have to walk

this makes you a tosser. these parking places are for people with no legs and who carnt walk or who are french. not people who cba to carry the shopping to far.

but what really pisses me off are the people who park in parent and child spots. ive been know to have a prize prick over his bonnet by his neck cause he would move his car.

I've used the parent and child bays when taking my mum shopping.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 07:02 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 06:58 AM)kingy Wrote:

AAAnnnd this makes YOU a tosser. Funny how people moan about getting dents and scratches in car parks yet these clumsy parents and disableds are forced to park in narrow spaces by the very same people, no doubt leading to MORE dents and scratches.

Oh the irony of you all.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 07:08 AM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:02 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 06:58 AM)kingy Wrote: this makes you a tosser. these parking places are for people with no legs and who carnt walk or who are french. not people who cba to carry the shopping to far.

AAAnnnd this makes YOU a tosser. Funny how people moan about getting dents and scratches in car parks yet these clumsy parents and disableds are forced to park in narrow spaces by the very same people, no doubt leading to MORE dents and scratches.

Oh the irony of you all.

^^this.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 07:18 AM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:08 AM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:02 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: I've used the parent and child bays when taking my mum shopping.

Oh the irony of you all.

^^this.

There no age limit on the parent and child. Smile

Actualy parents are usually more thought full. It's the tossers that dont give a shit that end up smashing your door in
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 07:35 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:18 AM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:08 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: AAAnnnd this makes YOU a tosser. Funny how people moan about getting dents and scratches in car parks yet these clumsy parents and disableds are forced to park in narrow spaces by the very same people, no doubt leading to MORE dents and scratches.

Oh the irony of you all.

^^this.

There no age limit on the parent and child. Smile

Actualy parents are usually more thought full. It's the tossers that dont give a shit that end up smashing your door in

I think you'll find most bays are "parent and toddler". Not parent and 14 year old emo wank, or 60year old taking his mum to tesco café.
Thanks given by:
I had to park up in a supermarket a few months ago, all the parent and child spaces gone, eventually found a space. Came back to the car and a VW Golf had parked next to me using a fag paper as a guide for adequate space. Sadly I couldn't get the child seat in the car. I had to force my door open to get in.

I feel ashamed of the next bit. Cos it was such a squeeze I decided I'd really whack the scabby old Golf with my car door to try and dent it.

Only it backfired.

Dented my door instead.

Golfs are tough.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
if there is a space next to a 306 ill always take it!
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 08:21 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: I had to park up in a supermarket a few months ago, all the parent and child spaces gone, eventually found a space. Came back to the car and a VW Golf had parked next to me using a fag paper as a guide for adequate space. Sadly I couldn't get the child seat in the car. I had to force my door open to get in.

I feel ashamed of the next bit. Cos it was such a squeeze I decided I'd really whack the scabby old Golf with my car door to try and dent it.

Only it backfired.

Dented my door instead.

Golfs are tough.
my trick includes a 2p. allllll the way down the side. and i dont care what anyone says. shouldnt have been their in the first place.
only people with young babies will understand me on this one.
why should my baby get even colder and wetter because i have to park half a mile away because some arsehole has taken a spot ment for me. total tossers imo.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 08:37 AM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:21 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: I had to park up in a supermarket a few months ago, all the parent and child spaces gone, eventually found a space. Came back to the car and a VW Golf had parked next to me using a fag paper as a guide for adequate space. Sadly I couldn't get the child seat in the car. I had to force my door open to get in.

Only it backfired.

Dented my door instead.

Golfs are tough.
my trick includes a 2p. allllll the way down the side. and i dont care what anyone says. shouldnt have been their in the first place.
why should my baby get even colder and wetter because i have to park half a mile away because some arsehole has taken a spot ment for me. total tossers imo.

I've accidentally lost control of my trolley sometimes. Completely by accident.

Don't know how English Law is on this actually, but in Scotland any marked disabled spaces on the roads aren't actually legally recognised. If you wanted to you could park in a disabled space and all anyone could do is get a bit huffy with you. Common courtesy would say to not park in one, as its obviously there for the benefit of someone with limited mobility, but yeah, you can actually park in them and fear no repercussions if you feel like being a moron.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 08:40 AM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:37 AM)kingy Wrote:

Only it backfired.

Dented my door instead.

Golfs are tough.

I've accidentally lost control of my trolley sometimes. Completely by accident.

Don't know how English Law is on this actually, but in Scotland any marked disabled spaces on the roads aren't actually legally recognised. If you wanted to you could park in a disabled space and all anyone could do is get a bit huffy with you. Common courtesy would say to not park in one, as its obviously there for the benefit of someone with limited mobility, but yeah, you can actually park in them and fear no repercussions if you feel like being a moron.

pretty sure you got to have a blue badge in ya window to park in a diabled spot but all you need for a parent and child spot is a BABY ON BOARD. lol.
once i saw a bloke getting out with no kids and when i asked him where they where he said i am picking them up.
not beleiving a word of it i parked behind him blocking him in and waited for him to come back. yes sad i know but i was right. he came back with a bag of shopping and no kids. i left my car where it was and went to get 4 cans of stella and 20 b&h silver. bloke was doing his nutt. i just pissed myself laughing in his face. feck em i say.
Thanks given by:
Damaging others cars because they are in the wrong parking space? Almost as low as them Parkin in that space in the first place...
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
In England,

White marked disabled bay - non-enforceable, indicative only, relies on goodwill
Yellow marked disabled bay - enforceable, car can be removed if necessary (towed)

Not everybody knows that Smile
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
As far as i know theyre priority parking not parent and todler only parking same as disabled unless theres a sign saying you need a badge. And criminal damage etc just because you have to walk slightly further, which takes how much time in reality? A few seconds? Bit over the top isnt it? Get the little one a coat then you wont have to worry.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /facepalm ginge191 7 1,666 29-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Kimmie
  Private Car Parks Charges cwspellowe 17 3,722 16-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.
  Island drivers = facepalm ginge191 29 3,804 28-02-2012, 02:41 AM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo