Price range of a 306 hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price range of a 306 hdi
silly question but how much would the estimated value of a 306 hdi be? its v reg and sky blue or moonshine blue with black gti6 wheels and tint on rear windows. its in perfect condition due to having new rear pads, 2 front drop links and track rod ends and n/s/f wheel bearing. anyone give an estimate on what the price range would be? thanks
Thanks given by:
Anywhere between £800 and £1500
Thanks given by:
How many miles and does it have service history?
My old moonstone I paid £750 body work was very good interior just as good was a Meriden 144k miles full service history.

Then my second it had a dint on rear only small and paint chip under drivers lock I paid £875 was 101k miles with part history stamped but all recipes was there and on time. I paid extra because it was 1 owner she was genuine person.

So depend What you got and who's wanting the cat at the time
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
depends where you're from . . .more like 500-1200 in my neck o' the woods . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
There's a few of us looking for a nice HDI at the moment.....stick a thread up!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Need a bit more info, but guessing it's average mileage for year, and being the older higher tax HDi, I'd say just under a grand. I wouldn't think it'd be anywhere near £1500 in a private sale.
Thanks given by:
Tom I think I may task you with finding me a HDI Tongue you seem to have all the knowledge!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2013, 09:58 AM)Kimmie Wrote: Tom I think I may task you with finding me a HDI Tongue you seem to have all the knowledge!

I know in theory, I did a lot of research before buying mine........but somehow when it comes to actually buying them I always end up paying over the odd's for a shed! lol

But just for reference, my estate was £850 with 119k and 6 months T&T. Apart from usual HDi issues (door looms, EGR (probably) sticking, original clutch getting tired and sensors broken) there wasn't really anything visible wrong with it at the time and I thought that price was a bit steep lol...especially as it was the higher tax one, without ph4 seats/headrests and rear electric windows (these things are on Meridians as standard from X reg onwards).

Ok so as it went on I realised it was getting old and had issues with rust, a bad matrix change, brittle plastics snapping, turbo dying (but I always manage to kill turbo's) and wear and tear items failing, but those are things you can't really judge from a viewing....just something you have to anticipate with a used car though.
Thanks given by:
You should be able to pick up a tidy example for under a grand these days, i think you'll be lucky to get more.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: