(VAG content) My A3 1.8T (again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(VAG content) My A3 1.8T (again)
Emma was planning on stealing them from your car............ or just looking at them yes
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha, she should have done... None of them match anyway lol.
Thanks given by:
Not seen this for a while..

Looking sweet as mate, I liked the spoon addition in particular!!!!

Also, I have no shame in admitting that I'm gonna steal your bullet/valve cap idea Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Cheers man Smile.

Haha, the spoon was the biggest surprise after getting it back! Sadly it has now been removed...

lol go for it, I still don't have a matching set, although I do have a load of bullets somewhere.

Nothing has changed recently, due to severe skintness. Did put one sticker on though:

[Image: 9955825294_f404398a1b.jpg]
DSC_3030 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr

Oh and one from Castle Combe, didn't get any decent ones of it:

[Image: 9955944293_0faa01dd3e.jpg]
DSC_2074 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr
Thanks given by:
Dude. I can see arch gap. I am dissapoint.

(ignore the nads arch gap, that's, uh, different....)
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Haha, yeah, sure it is.... Wink

I can't go any lower at the front, driveshaft catches the chassis Sad can't be bothered to c-notch. I need new coils anyway, these are getting old and complain a lot.
Thanks given by:
Do you not have issues with the Driveshaft hitting the arb? My mates golf was pretty bad for it, rather lolworthy tho

Thanks given by:
Such a cool car! Love it!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2013, 10:13 PM)samass Wrote: Do you not have issues with the Driveshaft hitting the arb? My mates golf was pretty bad for it, rather lolworthy tho

Why bother running an ARB when it's that low lol?

I like the A3 the height it is now tbh! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2013, 10:13 PM)samass Wrote: Do you not have issues with the Driveshaft hitting the arb? My mates golf was pretty bad for it, rather lolworthy tho

This is the funny thing, as that's usually the place it runs first, then you need a c-notch... but no. Apart from when the coilovers were wound all the way down, like -100mm, on 16s... and my wishbone bushes failed, epically, on the way to get it remapped... with no c-spanner handy. Cue me driving back down the M27 at 40mph with the car making a horrendous "screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" noise Rofl

(26-09-2013, 10:34 PM)Tom Wrote: Such a cool car! Love it!

Cheers Tom Smile I love it too hehe.

(26-09-2013, 10:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Why bother running an ARB when it's that low lol?

I like the A3 the height it is now tbh! Big Grin

It's quite a comfortable hieght as it is, makes it a nice practical daily whilst still looking decent Smile.
Thanks given by:
lol epic! Tis odd that yours has gone the other way tho, maybe the a3 differs slightly from the golf?

Thanks given by:
Nah they're the same, it actually seems quite common for people to have different issues with rubbing on Audi Sport... Some are extremely low and have no issues... Others aren't that low and do! It's annoying though
Thanks given by:
Good old German build quality eh Wink

Thanks given by:
Good old undeclared front-enders more like, standard audi. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: