I've been to London

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been to London
And not bought a heat magazine,

On the train home someone entertain me? Im already bored of green not the tomato type

And the guy with cocaine got thrown off the train...
Thanks given by:
Get off the train in Epsom and come and see me! We can go for dinner then you can come back to mine for coffee after...
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Trains out of London are boring as fook. All I ever do is play on my phone or sleep.
Thanks given by:
Only coffee niall im disappointed Wink
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2013, 07:58 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Only coffee niall im disappointed Wink

Yeah. My coffee beans are laced with rohypnol. You wont know a thing!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Again disappointed id want to remember being poked by a mouse lol

Hmm stop off in reading could be interesting...
Thanks given by:
Reading is a shit tip.
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2013, 08:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Reading is a shit tip.

So's London to be fair Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 07:46 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:

So's everywhere south of hadrian's wall

#canoworms
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pellowe I'm coming up to Scotland on Thursday next week! I'm only there a night though so won't be able to meet up... That, and I'm going to Dundee
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 08:32 AM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(14-06-2013, 07:46 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:

So's everywhere south of hadrian's wall

#canoworms

Bollocks, I've been to Glasgow!
Thanks given by:
Was I the only one expecting a broken window and lots of police?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 08:55 AM)declantg Wrote: Was I the only one expecting a broken window and lots of police?

And 50L of confiscated veg oil? lmao

Scott.. dafuq are you even telling me for you mong.
Thanks given by:
I thought I'd give you a heads up so you're prepared for me to moan about it continuously when I get back. You can start planning your comebacks in advance!
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 09:20 AM)Scott Wrote: I thought I'd give you a heads up so you're prepared for me to moan about it continuously when I get back. You can start planning your comebacks in advance!

I don't need to, you're ginger. All my comebacks are written in all of eternity by every anti-ginger in the world ever.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 08:54 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Bollocks, I've been to Glasgow!
This! More stabbings and more heroin users per head of population than anywhere else in the UK
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 11:18 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
This! More stabbings and more heroin users per head of population than anywhere else in the UK

Honest to god the most depressing, grottiest place I've ever been, and I've been to Middlesbrough, Rochdale, Grimsby and I live near Bradford lol
Thanks given by:

FFS, I love how southern pansies are terrified of Glasgow when in fact it's actually pretty lame in terms of excitement. Go to the rough areas and yeah, it's bad, but Glasgow itself is pretty safe. No worse than London anyway.

Put it this way: London is permanently on high alert and people live in fear of attack from whoever goes a bit mental one day.

Can't remember the last time a guy was beheaded for no apparent reason in Glasgow city centre...
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 12:30 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:

FFS, I love how southern pansies are terrified of Glasgow when in fact it's actually pretty lame in terms of excitement. Go to the rough areas and yeah, it's bad, but Glasgow itself is pretty safe. No worse than London anyway.

Put it this way: London is permanently on high alert and people live in fear of attack from whoever goes a bit mental one day.

Can't remember the last time a guy was beheaded for no apparent reason in Glasgow city centre...

I'm not really on about it being rough mate, just f*cking grim and depressing...
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 01:19 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(14-06-2013, 12:30 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(14-06-2013, 11:18 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: This! More stabbings and more heroin users per head of population than anywhere else in the UK

I'm not really on about it being rough mate, just f*cking grim and depressing...

Not really, Glasgow is a bustling city centre with some amazing architecture and is a beautiful place to live. Would NEVER swap it with London. Unfortunately though it's been tarred with the "rough" brush when in fact it's a nice vibrant place to be.

Somewhere like Easterhouse, yeah, it's f*cking grim, but not the city centre. That's like assuming London is all like Eastenders.
Thanks given by:
All you see north of Carlisle is Grey pebble dash.

Used to go up Scotland at least 5 times a month with my old work. I wouldn't say Glasgow was rough pretty nice place ( minus pebble dash) Stiling on the other hand.......
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 02:02 PM)306carter Wrote: All you see north of Carlisle is Grey pebble dash.

Used to go up Scotland at least 5 times a month with my old work. I wouldn't say Glasgow was rough pretty nice place ( minus pebble dash) Stiling on the other hand.......

lol

Sat in my living room in Airdrie town centre I can't see a hint of pebbledash. I see sandstone, a nice modern NHS building, a stone town centre, the court across the road.. it's not all bad.

The village I used to stay in where the GTi was buried was all houses made of Swedish pine wood, they were beautiful.

Stereotyping has a lot to answer for tbh.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 02:14 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Stereotyping has a lot to answer for tbh.

This its like people say London is a shit hole and its really not!!

It's much worse than that!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(14-06-2013, 12:30 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: FFS, I love how southern pansies are terrified of Glasgow when in fact it's actually pretty lame in terms of excitement. Go to the rough areas and yeah, it's bad, but Glasgow itself is pretty safe. No worse than London anyway.

I'm not either a) a southern pansy or b) terrified of Glasgow. I was born there.

What I said about stabbings and heroin addicts is true though.
Thanks given by:
meh, thing with Glasgow, if you get fed up, drive north for an hour and you're on the best driving roads, without question, in the UK.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by: