members in the army?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
members in the army?
F*cking roger on the poncho ole chap!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2013, 07:28 PM)Atterz Wrote: F*cking roger on the poncho ole chap!

Haha it beats f*cking about with a stinking tent with a load of howling blokes festering in it lol
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha, until it rains. Then we can cry together?
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2013, 08:59 PM)Atterz Wrote: Haha, until it rains. Then we can cry together?

Haha Yes that sounds about right! But baggsy not on death stag looking after our fleet of cars
Thanks given by:
Haha, We'll have to recce the local area to find some sticks to raise our poncho's up with, either that or bung it under a tree with bungees!

I know i'm the ex-Pioneer here, so my answer is no; i am not digging a pit for us to sleep in.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Wow wow we are gonna need shellscrapes as wind breaks and definate baggsy on not doing death stag to watch the wagons, ill be way to tanked up!
Thanks given by:
Haha great banter boys although if its raining il be sleepping in the car! Might strip the back seats out just in case
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2013, 06:16 AM)Atterz Wrote: Wow wow we are gonna need shellscrapes as wind breaks and definate baggsy on not doing death stag to watch the wagons, ill be way to tanked up!

Dig them yourself! :p Send the RAF boy over to the hotel for some rest after seeing us do the hard work putting tents up. Wink
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Theirs no way I'm getting covered in mud!
Thanks given by:
I didnt have a choice during a recovery tasking during last years FCS full right lock = full face of mud for me!
Thanks given by: