Job dilemma

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job dilemma
Same as what I am now! Just somewhere different/more responsibility Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 11:39 AM)Kimmie Wrote: Same as what I am now! Just somewhere different/more responsibility Smile

Move to the South Coast!
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 11:47 AM)vlj Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 11:39 AM)Kimmie Wrote: Same as what I am now! Just somewhere different/more responsibility Smile

Move to the South Coast!

If the jobs were there I would! Although you'd have to move Scott as well...
Thanks given by:
Commute to London by train from Portsmouth 1.30 to Waterloo.

Car is about to same, depends how far into Hants your moving.
Thanks given by:
Kim we need to chat. We possibly have loads of jobs going depending on your experience and qualifications
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Facilities jobs? Let me know! Big Grin You're company are residential over corporate, right?
Thanks given by:
You have jobs going, Niall?? Let me know too! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeah residential. Anything from small blocks of flats to some serious high end stuff!
Eli, I thought you did recruitment and stuff like that? Only jobs for that would be at our head office in New Milton.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 01:58 PM)Niall Wrote: Yeah residential. Anything from small blocks of flats to some serious high end stuff!
Eli, I thought you did recruitment and stuff like that? Only jobs for that would be at our head office in New Milton.

That's cool, would be pretty interesting compared to what I do for BP at the moment! I'd be looking for FM Co-ordinator or Manager Smile Thanks dude!
Thanks given by:
No, I'm an account manager not a recruiter Smile
Thanks given by:
Eli, YHPM. Kim, ill give you a ring at some point soon Smile

Well i just had a call from my Manager who has been talking to my potential new manager
"have you heard Oz is leaving? Your not going to apply are you?"
"errr yeah I was going to talk to you about that..."

Long story short, paperwork for application is on the way. Still not sure if im doing the right thing Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just go with it, see what it will offer you and how you feel about it Smile You can always pull out. giggedy.
Thanks given by:
As Eli said, no harm in applying! Even if you got offered the job you wouldn't have to take it!

Speak to you soon? Smile
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 06:04 PM)Kimmie Wrote: As Eli said, no harm in applying! Even if you got offered the job you wouldn't have to take it!

Speak to you soon? Smile

True but bearing in mind both my manager and new manager would have to put time and effort into interviewing me with HR and all the paperwork, if they offered it to me and i turned it down, i dont think they would be best pleased id wasted their time and id feel like a bit of a prick. Job description should be here tomorrow with the application so will read over that and decide then.

Yeah i might be popping up to Scotts on saturday afternoon so maybe see you then.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeah I guess that's fair enough Smile Still, just go for it!

I'm away this weekend, but I'm sure I'll see you when I get back. Unless you're going to try and steal Scott while I'm out of the country in which case....bitch fight when I get back?
Thanks given by:
up for a bitch fight but it needs to be in mud and my clothes might fall off. Ill win though. Scotts mine and ill fight if i have to!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 06:18 PM)Kimmie Wrote: I'm away this weekend, but I'm sure I'll see you when I get back. Unless you're going to try and steal Scott while I'm out of the country in which case....bitch fight when I get back?

Sorry he's already mine. Trade you for Amie?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 06:21 PM)vlj Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 06:18 PM)Kimmie Wrote: I'm away this weekend, but I'm sure I'll see you when I get back. Unless you're going to try and steal Scott while I'm out of the country in which case....bitch fight when I get back?

Why not?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 06:30 PM)Kimmie Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 06:21 PM)vlj Wrote:

Why not?

Done deal then. I'll get the documents together
Thanks given by:
Relationship agreement. Version 2.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which car dilemma ... ginge191 46 7,096 01-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  Dilemma hotrodjacko 8 1,376 01-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX