Looks very tidy.

Bit pricey though??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-RA...232bc25cfc

and this one??

could be a bargain just for the parts!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-306-d-...2a2dc06f0e
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
That is a very nice rallye, and a standard one in good condition can go for upto a couple of grand so it's not a bad price considering the conversions been done well.
And yeah that estate could certainly be a good buy, I'll keep an eye on it out of interest but I couldn't buy sadly Sad

Heres another that could be a good buy. I was going to bid upto around 1500 but I've just spent the money on a push bike inststead!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230995153016?s...1423.l2649
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 11:01 AM)Piggy Wrote: Spotted this.

Looks very tidy.

Bit pricey though??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-RA...232bc25cfc

and this one??

could be a bargain just for the parts!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-306-d-...2a2dc06f0e

Not mine..

But I know who owned they v6 rallye.. was richard (pugplus) he did alot of work to it.. and was honestly like brand new.. even new nuts and bolts pretty much everywhere.

I dunno if he still owns it actually as he was from Pontypool soo..
Thanks given by:
Im tempted by the estate if it was closer.

all the decent pugs seem to be 100mile plus away from me!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'd be surprised if it had forged HDi rods in...
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
In southampton ey... ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
James you said you wanted a GT and you looking for a new shell, you want a 5 door...... GT estate?? Lol. Plus make your monies back off its current engine lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
not all for the estate. and its a long long way

hmm...but a 'fastback'
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Doesn't smell brilliant...

Looks decent enough but if you were going to rebuild an engine, surely you'd keep receipts.

Sent:
Quote:Hello KateHayes,

Do you have any proof or receipts for the "new" parts fitted including turbo, engine components, forged HDi rods etc?

Also, why did you chose not to finish it?

Cheers!

Received:
Quote:hello mate no proof reason for sale is I've spent so much money on it I ain't got no time an to honist I cant be botherd with it anymore
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Received:
Quote:hello mate no proof reason for sale is I've spent so much money on it I ain't got no time an to honist I cant be botherd with it anymore
[/quote]

From the add, it seems it just needs an exhaust bolted up and a front bumper Confused
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 03:10 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Received:

From the add, it seems it just needs an exhaust bolted up and a front bumper Confused
[/quote]

I'm saying I'd be concerned about whether its actually as described, forged HDi rods alone cost a bomb.

Let alone a brand new TD05 and various engine components.

Someone go check it out! Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Forged rods don't mean anything, as the standard Hdi rods are forged, just not as high quality metal as aftermarket ones

With no proof from a reputable forgery I wouldn't be rushing to throw money at him

And another thing, td05 turbo, I am highly skeptical you could spool that on an xud without a compound turbo setup and if you could It would be way out of its efficientcy range, the td05 is an upgrade on high spec evos and imprezas, like 350bhp plus and by that stage you would need antilag and all that race stuff just to make it usable. So yeah, highly skeptical.....
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 12:57 PM)Piggy Wrote: not all for the estate. and its a long long way

hmm...but a 'fastback'

Crew cab pick up ninja

lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
td05 have fun spooling that!

also loks like a lack off thought, wouldn't the turbo be better the other way round, not a lot of room to fit an exhaust how it is now.

doesn't look to be a battery anywhere either, well can't see one in the boot...
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
good for parts though...or if finished well with a gt2056
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looks like a td04 doesnt look big enough to be a td05. Think the blokes just a bit thick.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
This one

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=133239

Haven't read through so sorry if already posted

I Just confirmed my thoughts, one of previous owners lost his temper with it and sold it to mechanical reapirs after kicking it a few times

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=116887
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My mate owns that estate...... The engines deco been rebuilt. Dunno bout internals buttheenginegoing into a berlingo so maybe a cheap estate shell up for grabs if any one interested?
Thanks given by:
yeah if it was a decent shell and round the corner! lol!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lol "Forged HDi Rods"...

You mean you've got a set of HDi rods... XUD rods are forged too, doesn't mean they're not crap...

Also non turbo cam... They're the same item as the turbo engines.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Ruan...Im mean xudGodruan...you know your stuff but I have read somewhere that a non turbo xud9 cam has more lift than a turbo one...

I was sceptical but not one for ripping mine out n getting a nad one to compare assumed it true...

obviously not?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2013, 02:24 PM)Piggy Wrote: Ruan...Im mean xudGodruan...you know your stuff but I have read somewhere that a non turbo xud9 cam has more lift than a turbo one...

I was sceptical but not one for ripping mine out n getting a nad one to compare assumed it true...

obviously not?!
Look at the part numbers for the XUD9TE cam and XUD9A cam and they are exactly the same.
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2013, 04:14 PM)Dicky Wrote:
(13-06-2013, 02:24 PM)Piggy Wrote: Ruan...Im mean xudGodruan...you know your stuff but I have read somewhere that a non turbo xud9 cam has more lift than a turbo one...

obviously not?!
Look at the part numbers for the XUD9TE cam and XUD9A cam and they are exactly the same.

interesting...

although HDI conrods have same part number as XUD9 ones...yet we all know they are different! Exclamation
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Regards to the cam, I dont know about the NAD cam but the XUD7TE cam is deffinatly different to the 9's ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by: