black rallye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black rallye
Any body no who wons a black raylle around cheltenham gloucester area it was parckednon lekhampton lane just before tje church off shurdington roadnjust curious itsba nice lookin rallye
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Reading that post is does look like a spastic hammered at the keyboard with their fists.
Thanks given by:
Its called a phone in a rush at work some of us do have jobs and arnt bums if u dont like it dont read it u small minded inconsiderate eagotistical tit
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 10:47 AM)gti6lex Wrote: Its called a phone in a rush at work some of us do have jobs and arnt bums if u dont like it dont read it u small minded inconsiderate eagotistical tit

Please don't abuse our members. No one has abused you. Just pointed out your lack of grammar (which would be appreciated to make it easy for people to use. Also, no text speak please)
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I never asked to b called names and i think you should look at who started the abuse thanks I simply asked a question
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 10:47 AM)gti6lex Wrote: Its called a phone in a rush at work some of us do have jobs and arnt bums if u dont like it dont read it u small minded inconsiderate eagotistical tit

Sigh.

By using the word you (or U in your case), your directing that insult at a person. If you read above, no one has actually said anything bad about you. About your grammar yes, but not you.

And I'll repeat, try to use some grammar and no text speak. It makes it a hell of a lot more difficult for some members on here who may have reading difficulties.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
epic welcome to the newbie! LMAO!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Like i said ill accept crtisism as its a part of life I wont be insulted a tske it without voicing my opinion and as its on my thread its obviously directed at me enogh said I didnt ask for a comment on my grammar its a car club not a spelling test or grammar for that matter
Thanks given by:
No one said it was a spelling test. Do you fill out paperwork in text speak just because it doesn't tell you otherwise?
Your new so obviously don't understand the sort of banter that goes on on this forum. Every forum is different so take some time to read around then try posting again. For a newbie, your hardly doing a good job of making friends here.
Oh and if you want to carry on and argue and insult people, I'll just ban you. Don't need people like that.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 10:59 AM)gti6lex Wrote: its a car club not a spelling test or grammar for that matter

Good job it's not really, eh?
Thanks given by:
Did not profess to be the best speller in the world all I did was askna question yes new so instead of insulted y not point in right direction like I ssid appolagies to urself didnt insult u and no mater wich way u look at it I was insulted but as I say I apolagise I dont think its just me in the wrong however ill accept my inappropriate post and appolagise
Thanks given by:
No worries Smile people do get off on the wrong foot bit as I said, read about. People on here seem to have a VERY dry sense of humour. It's not a personal attack, it's just how people are on here. I get it constantly and ive been here since day one!
Just chill out and don't worry about it Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
an u nd 2 stp txtin...

ruddy hard to read!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Will do and again apollagies I enjoy ur club didnt feel v welcome by it being implied I wss a spastic its an insult to them not me again sorry I enjoy ur club was jus looking for other enthusiasts to share with thats all simple to meet friend and other enthusiasts not make enemys

Sorry for txt speak hard habbit to kick I am trying
Thanks given by:
No worries. Everyone here is really friendly and helpful but as I said, it's all rather dry humour and banter. If you haven't already, get up a welcome thread and a project blog at some point!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
On other forums, if you getting slated, coz they hate ya...

here its coz we loves each other...and going by the camping meets...sounds like too much sometimes!!!

Its the best forum for easy going I have ever known...and has to be my 20th car/bike forum.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Basically in this place everyone grabs each others nuts and smokes tomatoes..

And never work because they are always hiding on this forum
Thanks given by:
I understand and apollagise to u all for the miss understanding
Thanks given by:
spelling Exam?

[Image: the_fail_stamp_by_avatarblues-d4bnupn.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I do believe we have all lost the plot.. It's your fault Niall!

Popcorn
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Dude, you don't take no shit! Rofl

(11-06-2013, 12:30 PM)Rich306 Wrote: It's your fault Niall!

QFT.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-06-2013, 03:33 PM)Poodle Wrote: Dude, you don't take no shit! Rofl

(11-06-2013, 12:30 PM)Rich306 Wrote: It's your fault Niall!

Im going to ra*e you to within an inch of your life when i next see you. I hope you understand.
QFT.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Sounds awesome. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Flol, this has brightened my afternoon
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: