Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black bonet, yes/no?
Nicely said Pablito!

And Callum, thx for the compliment Wink

I would leave it as it is Wink
[Image: DSC_5848Custom_zps75885397.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would leave as is, I don't really like the look wannabe racer.
Thanks given by:
yes, on a black car!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2013, 06:11 PM)pablito Wrote: Ultimately Callum, it is your car, so you can do as you please.. don't let others sway you.. If you like and want a black bonnet, then you go for it my friend.

Cars are not just vehicles.. but they are expressions of our individual tastes, personality and sense of style.. There are many who will shout you down or mock you for having a carbon wrap or coloured alloys or a massive whale tail.. however.. it is not their car and they do not have to drive it and live with it everyday.

Since you invited opinions, I will give you mine... Me personally I prefer the "less is more" approach to cars and I believe that a black bonnet should be on a black car... however I have seen some cars that have been modded beyond all recognition and still have an impressive charm that cannot be denied.

If you think less is more, we can no longer be friends lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2013, 06:11 PM)pablito Wrote: Ultimately Callum, it is your car, so you can do as you please.. don't let others sway you.. If you like and want a black bonnet, then you go for it my friend.

Cars are not just vehicles.. but they are expressions of our individual tastes, personality and sense of style.. There are many who will shout you down or mock you for having a carbon wrap or coloured alloys or a massive whale tail.. however.. it is not their car and they do not have to drive it and live with it everyday.

Since you invited opinions, I will give you mine... Me personally I prefer the "less is more" approach to cars and I believe that a black bonnet should be on a black car... however I have seen some cars that have been modded beyond all recognition and still have an impressive charm that cannot be denied.

This is true BUT..... The whole point of this thread is to get peoples opinion on the matter !! Which is what hes getting.

Callum gloss would better but still not good IMO

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(10-06-2013, 09:15 AM)puglove Wrote: This is true BUT..... The whole point of this thread is to get peoples opinion on the matter !! Which is what hes getting.

Callum gloss would better but still not good IMO

He did indeed ask for opinions which is why i gave mine Wink

.. and you in turn have given yours Smile
Thanks given by:
If you like the sleeper appeal, then why are you even considering it? IMO, it just shouts "look at me, I want to race everything"

Carbon on the other hand, yes. But only on a stripped and caged 3dr
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I wasn't too keen on the black bonnet on my car when I bought it but it has grown on me. It will soon to be replaced with a fibreglass bonnet which will also be black.

[Image: C8E19620-FE6F-4AD0-B72F-DE63916D9600-845...de64e3.jpg]
Thanks given by: