New car!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New car!
Awesome, Bosch pump and i reckon a T2.

Bring it round to mine and ill give her a serious tune (de-wastegate and a truckload of fuel)

Was the NAD really that f*cked then.
Thanks given by:
Ultimate sleeper FTW Big Grin
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Curt Wrote:Oh and I can think of some red fleck S16 half leathers, which were modified for a 5 door whistle

God damn, don't tell me these things!!

Sorry Dum, keeping the zx mild for now, at least until the HDi is running again. The nad's pretty far gone, it'll be alright to keep driving while i bring this thing 100% up to scratch (underseal, service, cambelt, etc), but after that she's scrap. Although still maybe getting turbo'd first heh heh.

Was getting grief from the missus yesterday because despite owning four cars right now, she can't actually use any of them. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I don't get the hate for ZX's, I'd love a Volcane with a Bosch...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190638808827?s...1423.l2649

ninja
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:I don't get the hate for ZX's, I'd love a Volcane with a Bosch...
I just dont think they have aged well at all
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
These things are seriously old school cool, I agree with Liam! Black volcane XUD would be beautiful, but I appreciate this is just a run-a-bout, should serve you well Alex 8-)
Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190638808827?s...1423.l2649

ninja

I would, but I've just spent all my cash on the Skoda so I'm planning to keep it a while...
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:I would, but I've just spent all my cash on the Skoda so I'm planning to keep it a while...

You, keep a car, that will be a first, I thought you just changed them instead of servicing as its less hassle Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:You, keep a car, that will be a first, I thought you just changed them instead of servicing as its less hassle Tongue

Oi! That's why I bought the Skoda, so I could have something worth spending money on lol
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:You, keep a car, that will be a first, I thought you just changed them instead of servicing as its less hassle Tongue

Oi! That's why I bought the Skoda, so I could have something worth spending money on lol

Well looks like youve got your wish mate lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:...I thought you just changed them instead of servicing as its less hassle Tongue

Truth! Hahah, tbh i've been going that way recently... :S

I'm excited, can't wait to thrash an XUD properly for the first time lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: