Should I get this car Audi coupe gt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I get this car Audi coupe gt
Right I'm Bored of fiesta st ad was set on selling it and buying a mk2 as I'm in love with that car specifically a g60 edition one or a rallye BUT I spotted this and I really like it in my mind I have this on coilovers fairly low with some nice dish that's it !!! I think this is retro and cool and has made me think twice about a mk2 what's people opinions ?                            
Thanks given by:
Personally I prefer the g60 but still it's a nice motor!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
depends how much it is. Looks like a very clean example and will definitely be stand out in the dub scene once lowered and dished.
Thanks given by:
It's 3000 and as much as I want a mk2 I keep Putting it off lol never drive you're hero :-P but this is so rare and such an immaculate example with low miles :-) I'm very indesicive :-(
Thanks given by:
Its nice i really like these however a friends dad has the wide arch one whatever thats called so i just cant picture these without them. Look very skinny
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Yeah he's got the Quattro one then with the 20v turbo or the 2.2 very very rare cars lol
Thanks given by:
the coupes are as rare as fcuk,and with that mileage as well !!!!!!!!!!!! just try finding another one for sale---but don't hold your breath....I worked on these as an apprentice and they were one nice car in their day, very popular and very, very reliable.
and don't spoil it by dropping/modding/interfering with it, just get it and keep it as the value will go up as it looks a mint one.
Thanks given by:
I won't be interfering too much like I said if I get it I will defo be fitting some OEM parts Audi 80 speedlines Quattro suspension should drop it a tad and that's it :-) nothing too drastic unless I find a nice set of coilovers but it won't be ( slammed ) itl be heading towards concours I think
Thanks given by:
Get that Audi bought before someone else snaps it up
Golfs are common as muck lol
Thanks given by:
Whats the 'econ' dial? Is it an analogue mpg reader with no numbers? Seems useful.... Confused

On the subject of the car though, I don't like it, but should you buy it? Yeah if you like it......its not really up to the forum to decide for you. Smile
Thanks given by:
Believe it it not it works out mpg very well just after people opinions pal retro and cool but worth selling the st for Undecided not sure
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2013, 05:17 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Believe it it not it works out mpg very well just after people opinions pal retro and cool but worth selling the st for Undecided not sure

How? "Ah good, my mpg is on the thick blob today, much better than the thin blob when I was ragging it yesterday...." Big Grin

Yeah I know you want opinions, but what I'm saying is end of the day its your choice......no-one else knows whether you'll prefer it to the ST.
Thanks given by:
Not mpg my bad whether you're driving economically or bit kinda like a very very early mpg
Thanks given by:
Yeah I guessed lol, just not much use without numbers. Even my brain can work out I'll be using more fuel with my foot planted in 3rd than cruising in 5th. Cool gimic at the time I guess though!
Thanks given by:
Indeed it was
Thanks given by:
I say buy it and store it as an investment. It's a savings account on wheels.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
econ gauge works off inlet manifold vacuum, if your foot stays steady it will register on the dash; as you boot it the needle drops, on the over run it rises, was a nice gimmick when I was a lad---and the audi drivers felt special about it !!!!!

no stop farting around and go and buy it.
Thanks given by:
Itl be a swap basis :-( I havent sold the st yet gunna offer a swap see what the guy says
Thanks given by:
That'd be awesome with lows and dish, Dig that interior!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Do it! Looks awesome!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I do love a bit of retro but this really isnt my cup of tea

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Rang the guy today had a nice chat If
You guys know anyone who wants a cheap fiesta st lol I'll sell for 3 grand !!!!
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 10:01 AM)Jukie88 Wrote: Rang the guy today had a nice chat If
You guys know anyone who wants a cheap fiesta st lol I'll sell for 3 grand !!!!

Swap it for a diesel Vectra? Wink
Thanks given by:
I think I'd rather eat my own face tbh lol hatefull things are vectra's
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 02:03 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: I think I'd rather eat my own face tbh lol hatefull things are vectra's

Confused

Is that a no then? Damn...

lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's a no :-P
Thanks given by:
Haha, don't blame you tbh!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with an Audi A3 vreg '8L' clocks Paul_13 12 2,152 27-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  gotta love audi drivers pugdan95 12 2,731 10-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167
Thumbs Down Audi RS5 getting its kit off in the floods 4WayDiablo 33 7,594 17-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Last Post: mark306