Raging 306 owners

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raging 306 owners
http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.ph...215&page=2

some of the lot from 306gti6.com seemed a lil edgy that day
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
trolololol
Thanks given by:
Rofl that last post about taking over the forum? i dont think they'd pay to post lol
Thanks given by:
Yawn basically.

I'd dust both if them in my 1.4 8v...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Pfft, the 6 forum could do with a few more members posting haha
Thanks given by:
why are there so many '6 owners on an mg forum anyway?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
To be fair that tread was from 2006 Wink but still funny lol

Thanks given by:
just lmao no matter how crap a French car is a rover is a rover lol, the only time they have had a good car is when they stuck a rover shell over a Honda lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
The ZR160 is half-decent, but it's still a tarted-up Rover 25. Bickering on the Internet is pretty sad, mind.

Both are old shitboxes, but I'd rather one which didn't have a 90s bodykit vs one which comes with dealership stickers like a Rallye yo!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2013, 09:48 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: The ZR160 is half-decent, but it's still a tarted-up Rover 25. Bickering on the Internet is pretty sad, mind.

Both are old shitboxes, but I'd rather one which didn't have a 90s bodykit vs one which comes with dealership stickers like a Rallye yo!

Sorry but ZR160s are terrible! Build quality is on par with something made by Tata in the 70s and they look like they have smashed through the Ripspeed depot and taken most of the stock with them!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Oh no, don't get me wrong, they're just a turd of a Rover 25 rolled in glitter, but the chassis and engine make quite good little fwd track cars. Wouldn't have one as a road car personally, but take a look at some of the tin-top race cars. A company local to me races them in the MG trophy series.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
The BRM 200 is a great little hot hatch, Barring the HGF issues and rust. Oh and the orange mouth (though I love that lol )
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
some of the rover boys can be up their own arses, one had a argument with me about p6000s been ditch finders.
he said they were a good tyre, blamed us for how we drive our 306s when the tyres let go, laugh was, he only said that, due to a chav in a 306 cut him up on a road.
I am not a fan of the posh 25s, cheep to pick up for race/ track cars though, the 1.4 ones are not quick at all compaired to the metro gti, I saw proof of that at Mallory park last Monday.
Thanks given by:
Pffft "My heap is faster than your heap"

Whats the point in arguing, both are cheap old hatches at the end of the day.
Thanks given by:
Not going to lie, Rover/MG is shit.. the only reason I have one is because its diesel and dusts 1.4 and sits on 160's to 110mph
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 11:48 PM)Dicky Wrote: Not going to lie, Rover/MG is shit.. the only reason I have one is because its diesel and dusts 1.4 and sits on 160's to 110mph

the derv ones are pretty rapid, I have been told. I like the older rovers tbh, ie the wedge shape era.
Thanks given by: