Update your 306?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update your 306?
Whole reason i like the 306 is cos its an older good looking car, why would anyone want to make it looks like a shitty modern car?!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(30-05-2013, 05:07 PM)puglove Wrote: Yes but its more the concept that im impressed with rather than the look lets be fair it better than this

nice rims though Wink

(30-05-2013, 07:05 PM)Jonny b Wrote: f*ck that looks shit!!! Nowt wrong with being a dated look! If it was good looking in the first place, which the 306 is

ha ha pops is talking from experience Wink

love ya jonny Heart
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
I can appreciate the concept, and tbf the front bumper isn't a bad job... The rest still looks like a max power kit, I mean they've made zero effort to blend the skirts in to the rest of the body, they dont even look like theyre slightly related to something that could come on a newer peugeot.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(31-05-2013, 12:43 PM)Poodle Wrote: I can appreciate the concept, and tbf the front bumper isn't a bad job... The rest still looks like a max power kit, I mean they've made zero effort to blend the skirts in to the rest of the body, they dont even look like theyre slightly related to something that could come on a newer peugeot.

No neither does the rear bumper or spoiler lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Hahah you've got me interested now, got a link?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
No but i believe ecosse do the kit

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: