Spotted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted
didnt really get anything done today as I was playing minecraft and sorting my IBM paperwork. Had 5 minutes before bed so changed the search bar and background to see what it looked like...

[Image: spotted3_zps28feff82.jpg]

hopefully ill get some real work done on it tomorrow! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
love that Sam
Thanks given by:
atm im messing about trying to make the bottom menu hidden and then when you click a chevron the menu appears. when you click it again it disappear.
Thanks given by:
right sorted that. Only took 2 hours messing with jquery! What a ballache.

Right so as loaded a chevron appears...
[Image: spotted4_zps4cf44627.jpg]

and once clicked its all animated, the menu appears and the chevron turns the other way... sorted.
[Image: spotted5_zps1f93ade5.jpg]

Also I have a friend who maybe able to do me a good deal on making me some stickers. So if I could get this done before FCS I could probably deal out some stickers. Hopefully people will want to join!
Thanks given by:
Excellent progress Smile

Remember that you don't need "Home" on the home page, see if you can get it to only appear when on a page other than the index
Thanks given by:
yeh sure. Thats ruby on rails code so im just making the template that ill use on all the pages. Easier to remove stuff than add it.... maybe haha

Might try and change the buttons so they are just text and when highlighted have flat square backgrounds.
Today ill try to use rails g scaffold to automatically generate a CRUD interface and ill have to setup a database for all the car details etc.
Thanks given by:
also can use # so can just #spotted quick aND EASY ASWOME IDEA MAN
Thanks given by:
finally got out of bed after playing dirt3 for 2 hours and watching storage hunters. Menu is now displayed by hovering instead of by clicking. Working well now! Going to have to find all my uni notes. Boot into ubuntu and start working on the CRUD stuff.
Thanks given by: