Think my exhaust has had a knock.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think my exhaust has had a knock.
I've got a bit of blowing going on at the moment after I scraped out going into a carpark, I didn't think I was that low! I think you can see where its blowing from, what box is that to the left? I got a 2000 HDi.

[Image: ivh6hk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It looks to me like the cat, if it is get a de-cat on it Wink

Thanks given by:
Cool story bro ThumbsUp

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It's the mid-box. You can tell this cos it's the middle box out of 3.

Super simple stuff.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
The box on the left that looks like its blowing is the cat. As said get it de catted
Thanks given by:
Box to the left is the cat, as said get yourself a decat - wont need changing for the mot as its a diesel and it males a fair difference to the drive.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Selling full stainless with just backbox on 100 collected
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-05-2013, 01:35 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Selling full stainless with just backbox on 100 collected

alright there mickey! lmao
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm just going to weld it up for now, I think a de cat will be next on the list of things to do. Even with the exhaust blowing I can feel the turbo spool up quicker at lower revs.
Thanks given by:
As you're welding anyway, you may as well cut it and stick a bit of pipe in while it's off...
Thanks given by:
Better weld it quickly...mine lasted like that a week before snapping in two lol. Did sound cool though... Big Grin
Thanks given by: