Private reg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private reg
Private reg for sale that came off the new car. Make me a sensible offer. Please note you will have to pay the dvla to get the details transferred over.

M4 FJK

[Image: yre2era5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How about £30?
JP
Thanks given by:
Think I could get a bit more than that mate but ill keep it in mind if no one else wants it.
Thanks given by:
What is it even attempting to spell?
Thanks given by:
No idea mate as I say it came with the new car.
Thanks given by:
(26-05-2013, 09:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: What is it even attempting to spell?

Isn't it obvious? Mafjk! lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-05-2013, 08:01 PM)tbaxter08700 Wrote: Private reg for sale that came off the new car. Make me a sensible offer. Please note you will have to pay the dvla to get the details transferred over.

M4 FJK

[Image: yre2era5.jpg]

Why would you need to pay the dvla anything?

If it is on retention the the transfer fee has being paid already.

If you have transferred anew plate to a car to replace this one then you may not be able to re assign this to another car, it will just go back on the car when you take your plate off
Thanks given by:
You can resigned it mate. Not 100% you will have to pay anything but I said it to cover my self if there is a fee.
Thanks given by:
Is it on retention?
Do you have a retention document from the dvla?
Thanks given by:
No you don't need any of that. Read it up.
Thanks given by:
If the plate wasn't put onto retention prior to another plate replacing it, then it's locked into the dvla! If you have the retention document you will have paid £100 off quid which includes the transfer fee to next vehicle. You can pay £25 to change the ownership over.
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2013, 07:40 PM)tbaxter08700 Wrote: No you don't need any of that. Read it up.

Don't need to read up on it as I do about twenty of them a month for work so I kind of know what I'm doing
Thanks given by:
Now sold. Please close the thread. Cheers.
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2013, 07:06 PM)tbaxter08700 Wrote: Now sold. Please close the thread. Cheers.

I doubt it!
And if it has I wouldn't spend the money too soon as unless its on retention it won't be going on to another car that I can assure you
Thanks given by:
Bugger. My mate Fred John Knight was interested in buying it for his wife Felicity Joanna Knight. Not to worry :/
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2013, 07:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Bugger. My mate Fred John Knight was interested in buying it for his wife Felicity Joanna Knight. Not to worry :/

lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  R13MDM Private plate Gunge 7 2,027 16-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Gunge