help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
Right so ive got a beast of a 1.0 litre petrol saxo any one know what oil to put in?

cj
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its a saxo, does it matter? Tongue

But 10w40 is ok for most older things like that....
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2013, 10:35 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Its a saxo, does it matter? Tongue

But 10w40 is ok for most older things like that....

what he said ^^^ . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Love how no one is yet to slate cj about the saxo, anyone else would of had so much shit by now loools
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Haha true milkman no one will slate a big lad but whats annoying is people bully me on the roads think a bullbar front and back in in order having serious road rage

managed to overtake an old guy who was doin 30 on some twisties in a 50 got him on the straight but only cos I shouted il kill him.if he carries on speeding up luckily he had window open haha
Thanks given by:
Driving a saxo... What a Fag.

This is what you must look like..

On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
A Saxo I can tolerate, as long as its not got 4 ton of fibreglass stuck to it along with neons and Lexus lights, but why a 1 litre?!?!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Because its one his mate is lending him I think liam so don't complain at a free car for abit
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
how do you even fit in a saxo??? haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2013, 10:46 AM)the milkman Wrote: Because its one his mate is lending him I think liam so don't complain at a free car for abit

Ah well if its free, it's free Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haha its free my mate signed it over to me other day to borrow to im.fixed up iv got to end of year to find a mint BMW 535 Msport diesel Smile

I think the 1.0 beast needs a service as she dont half struggle I know 1 litres are pants but this seems to be holding back but hasnt been serviced for a few years so some new filters and oil shud sort it out as its suppin a fair bit of fuel too done 140 miles on 20 quid n he said it should do more

just got to remember cant chug around corners in second or set off in second or sit on a hill just on me clutch haha
Thanks given by:
I say turbo it.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Was considering dropping the dturbo spare block in lol
Thanks given by:
Nononononononononono.

Block a turbo on the current engine!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Sure I seen CJ driving this

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...1900_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
Haha cheeki fucker

Haha it wouldnt handle it
Thanks given by:
Im only jokin buddy,
Thanks given by:
I was tempted by a vts kit for 40quid but just gonna get ma mate make me some dished steelies for free Smile
Thanks given by:
Black clones would look lush if 4 stud
Thanks given by:
Anything. I used to run mine on 10w40 but you could stick anything in it and it was happy.

Have to say, they are a awesome little engine. So bullet proof it's silly and still do 45mpg no matter how its driven. Much better than the newer TUs they did in the 106s and saxos
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Its only 3 stud but been told its just front hubs and rear drums to change to 4 stud I was thinking clones but sold mine gonna get mate to.do some banded steelies only an inch or two Smile

Cheers niall I know it just nears gearbox mount doin but feels like it needs a service as it does feel like its struggling compared to other petrol 1.0 ive driven
Thanks given by:
Wounded you sold them lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah bud they were a steal tbh as the front tyres are a few month old and are mint! They could do with a touch up but worth just that in tyres pal
Thanks given by: