battery relocation kit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery relocation kit
Maybe you should post things people have paid for before you sell more?

And also reply to pm's....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Has anyone's car caught fire latley swampy?
Thanks given by:
To the top
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2013, 09:45 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Maybe you should post things people have paid for before you sell more?

And also reply to pm's....

Popcorn
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I do like the way he is just blatantly ignoring Darren and still trying to sell stuff. Top customer service there!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You would have to be mad to even think about it tbh....for that reason above ^ it will put off, so no more needs to be said!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
What diameter is the cable you use? I see you keep repeating that it's 135amps, but i was hoping for an actual measurement, you know, like with "mm" on the end of it.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well all i know is is fantastic quality braided fuel lines made someones car burst into flames.
bad seller is a bad seller he is no longer a paying member over on the 6 forum
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:36 AM)Poodle Wrote: What diameter is the cable you use? I see you keep repeating that it's 135amps, but i was hoping for an actual measurement, you know, like with "mm" on the end of it.

It's the amps that you want to be concerned with and the number of strands of copper used.

But it is 20mm square

As for puggie, the fuel hose I used to supply 5 or 6 years ago is designed for automotive use, with a burst pressure well exceeding that of the 306 fuel injection system.
Afaik no car ever caught fire , I'm sure I would of being chased by the owner for that if it had!!!
The fuel lines on the gti6 are a known sore point, and there have being several cases of fuel escaping from the green and whit joiners.
As for me not being a paying member on gti6 forum, that's down to personal reasons but the forum has gone down hill fast over the last 18monthes with less and less technical queries being asked and more and more drivel being written by the lines of jsoulman etc
Thanks given by:
Quite a few members have said otherwise buddy

the word is everything you supply is below standard or it takes forever to turn up

just letting others know about the standard of your products.
Thanks given by:
To stand up for swampy. All three sets of brake lines were great and they turned up in good time. (Ps I used three with different calipers and suspension not cos they were crap)

I have not used this kit yet, it did take a while to get here but we all have our own lives.
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:04 PM)Puggie Wrote: Quite a few members have said otherwise buddy

the word is everything you supply is below standard or it takes forever to turn up

Well when you have actually purchased something from and can comment from first hand experiance then please do so!!
When all your doing is passing on hear say then please don't!!

Look at the BRAKELINES I sell, I don't make them they are made by one if the biggest suppliers of them in the country, trading mainly on making them under other people's names and also exporting thousands of sets a year, yet you still get certain people that say because I sell them they are sub standard.
Thanks given by:
For reference in the thread, I DID purchase something, SENT money, and after weeks and weeks of nothing, and no replies at all to PM's despite active replies on the forum.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:18 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: For reference in the thread, I DID purchase something, SENT money, and after weeks and weeks of nothing, and no replies at all to PM's despite active replies on the forum.

Maybe if you actually supplied a delivery address with your PayPal it would speed things up!!

I know your adamant it was sent with the payment but I can not see it via the app on my phone.
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:29 PM)swampy Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 07:18 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: For reference in the thread, I DID purchase something, SENT money, and after weeks and weeks of nothing, and no replies at all to PM's despite active replies on the forum.

Maybe if you actually supplied a delivery address with your PayPal it would speed things up!!

I know your adamant it was sent with the payment but I can not see it via the app on my phone.

Erm hang on...

I use paypal to pay for things almost every day, and no one else has ever had a problem..but lets just say it was, you would pm asking for address, not wait 3-4 weeks and then ask...I told you my address instantly when you asked.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I'm not here to argue!!
But you paid via gift, that does not supply a delivery address, the only note on it was cheers mate.

The seller shouldn't have to chase after delivery details, the buyer should ensure they are supplied

But hey you got a decent item at a very good price as it cost me over half what I sold it for to post it to you recorded delivery
Thanks given by:
Says it all ^
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:46 PM)swampy Wrote: I'm not here to argue!!
But you paid via gift, that does not supply a delivery address, the only note on it was cheers mate.

The seller shouldn't have to chase after delivery details, the buyer should ensure they are supplied

But hey you got a decent item at a very good price as it cost me over half what I sold it for to post it to you recorded delivery

So you are willing to just take someones money and keep hold of it and keep schtump?! It's just common sense that you would send an email back to the payment delivery adress, taking two seconds of your time, asking for a delivery address. I'm no entrepreneur but that is just bull shit.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 08:21 PM)Grant Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 07:46 PM)swampy Wrote: I'm not here to argue!!

So you are willing to just take someones money and keep hold of it and keep schtump?! It's just common sense that you would send an email back to the payment delivery adress, taking two seconds of your time, asking for a delivery address. I'm no entrepreneur but that is just bull shit.

Not at all!!
Once I realised I didn't have a delivery address I chased for one!
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 07:15 PM)swampy Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 07:04 PM)Puggie Wrote: Quite a few members have said otherwise buddy

Well when you have actually purchased something from and can comment from first hand experiance then please do so!!

Look at the BRAKELINES I sell, I don't make them they are made by one if the biggest suppliers of them in the country, trading mainly on making them under other people's names and also exporting thousands of sets a year, yet you still get certain people that say because I sell them they are sub standard.

Yeah maybe it is hear say but there is no smoke without fire buddy

and as for purchasing anything off yourself i think i will pass as your feed back on the 6 forum is shocking people paying for things not getting them

went you banned from PSCUK years ago for the same shit ? i have been on the scene myself for many years

boom

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showforum.php
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 06:57 PM)swampy Wrote: It's the amps that you want to be concerned with and the number of strands of copper used.

But it is 20mm square

Yeah, i am concerned. I'm concerned it's only rated to 135amps and you're using it for boot mounting kits... Rolleyes

Ok thanks, not big enough by half, but thanks.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 10:33 AM)Puggie Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 07:15 PM)swampy Wrote:

Yeah maybe it is hear say but there is no smoke without fire buddy

and as for purchasing anything off yourself i think i will pass as your feed back on the 6 forum is shocking people paying for things not getting them

went you banned from PSCUK years ago for the same shit ? i have been on the scene myself for many years

boom

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showforum.php
No I was banned from psooc as I refused to pay the fees to sell things!!

Don't comment on what you don't have first hand experience of!!

Yet another one of the sheep who line to follow the heard!!!
(03-07-2013, 02:45 PM)Poodle Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 06:57 PM)swampy Wrote: It's the amps that you want to be concerned with and the number of strands of copper used.

But it is 20mm square

Yeah, i am concerned. I'm concerned it's only rated to 135amps and you're using it for boot mounting kits... Rolleyes

Ok thanks, not big enough by half, but thanks.
That size is fine!!!

Plenty of mine and other people kits around using the same size cable all with out issue.

Ran a kit of this size in my s16 for four years and 60k miles with no issues!!!

There is no need to run monster size cables in any car, lots of kit cars even though that are factory built run thinner cable than this, granted they will have less electrics but the main draw on the cable is the starter motor.
When you think most 306 come with 90amp alternators and they very rarely run at anywhere near that output.
Thanks given by:
Back up there kid. Bottom line your doing what you have been doing on other forums. People paying for things and not getting them. If you cant deliver dont sell all I see is piss poor service from you not hard to find your track record the internet is a wonderfull thing.

I am not a sheep your feedback speaks for its self
Thanks given by:
I think this has gone on enough now guys, you've had your say so let's just leave it there.
Thanks given by:
The starter motor on a derv is a bit hefty and i'd rather be able to use the fans and the computer without worrying about current draw or resistance heating. Just asking, cheers.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battery Relocation Kit eddy_gti6 4 1,466 04-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Last Post: eddy_gti6