and they sound awesome!!!!!

http://s400.photobucket.com/user/RichyBo...d.mp4.html

mr bank, please can i has some monies!
Thanks given by:
10 years old and a crap colour for 4.5k? Confused[/code]
Thanks given by:
Nice Golf.

Not my cuppa though.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Its an awesome colour!

280bhp and 310lb/ft. These hold their money really well too, has TT runnning gear and handles awesomely.
Thanks given by:
it is very nice but really doubt you would get the claimed 40mpg as with that power you wouldn't be able to drive sensibly

Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 07:29 AM)Just Sean Wrote: Its an awesome colour!

280bhp and 310lb/ft. These hold their money really well too, has TT runnning gear and handles awesomely.

Cherry (or flash) just makes me think of all the faded pink 306s, 106s, micras, corsas etc lol.

They do hold their money unfortunately, I agree there. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Get one !!!! I had a pearl grey one and they are amazing cars I regret getting rid of mine and this has had waaaaaay more kit than mine did and decent kit at that :-)
Thanks given by:
possible swap for a derv sean Wink part ex the derv..
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
I really like these, just a shame its 5 door!. Plus its done a lot of miles for the money and I rekon its been shown a few tracks days in its time. Looks tidy from the photos tho!
Thanks given by:
*really Tongue

also, not a fan, as CAR said, it's just a golf
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Do the 210s and 225s share the k04? I know the 225 is the bam engine and different injectors. That looks like a 210

Looks smart. Probably my next car tbh but I'd want a 05 reg with sub 80k. The 225 maps up to 275 with supported breathing and
Exhaust mods anyway. No mention of a clutch either...Brilliant all round cars but I doubt many on here will rate!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Yes they both have ko4 :-) Very little different in engines tbh think the fpr is different a slightly different map maybe different Injectors other than that same engine iirc
Thanks given by:
Aaron, ill be getting an 05 plate one too. Old man had one and its an awesome car!

I want something thats quick and about 5k!
Thanks given by:
How much do ya want to borrow neph!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
f*ck I love these
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
im with tom on this one, f*cking horrid colour
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can't say i was overwhelmed by the handling, they understeer like bastards and just felt a bit heavy, although not as bad as the tt they're based on tbf. Can't say i appreciate the noise either, wrong fuel for starters. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Cant say i enjoyed the sound, i prefer this kind of noise...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEXOnZ7KGo

But on the subject a friend has one, nice cars, real compfy and pretty quick aswell really!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
The ibiza cupra R (00-02) is the real dogs dangleys.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Seats just dont do it for me, they just seem to be cars with lots of big numbers to impress the chavs but in reality i find them completely characterless, expensive and wallowy
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Damn you Tom, you got me trapped in related youtube videos and I ended up watching this, and giggling like a schoolboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXGXV_71To
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
LOL Kezzie and me!! I was anti lag in my life!!
Thanks given by:
My cupra with power steering pump removed was way way better than with stupidly light steering helps feel the road better Bastid to park tho I ha mine mapped all on standard internals and I got 240 bhp lots of fun with tcs off :-) I didn't find them heavy or willowy the golf is far more like a barge with there springs Leon's where much stiffer IMO
Thanks given by:
For me, with a son to think about, as an all rounder there isnt much better, for me this ticks so many boxes id be daft not to get one next, plenty of power in stock form and i can mod slowly as i get bored, stock power will keep me entertained for a while anyway. Lots of tuning potential, the engines proven to be solid even at 400+ on stock internals, its got to be one of the prettiest 5 door hatches around, not as expensive to buy or insure as the golf, build quality is acceptable, general vag reliability, everything else doesnt really matter to me, who gives a shit how it handles, anyone who knows anything about cars knows the vw mk4 golf/bora chassis is one of the biggest piles of wank in the corners ever, behind the vectra B tho!

To be honest sean i'd be looking at something else if i was at your stage of my life, Its a good compromise but if your wanting to strip it out and track it there are definately better contenders out there than the leon

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Love the way the front end of these looks, proper mean and frowning!
Thanks given by:
Do it, they're awesome. If I didn't do so many miles I would have bought a LCR instead of my FR Tdi.

But mines Darkside mapped to roughly 190 & 300 ft/lb and it's lovely to drive.

Rear thicker ARB, TCS off and it handles just as well as anything I've driven.
Thanks given by:
Wellmy car is going to be making way for something in september time!
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 06:55 PM)Tom Wrote: Cant say i enjoyed the sound, i prefer this kind of noise...

But on the subject a friend has one, nice cars, real compfy and pretty quick aswell really!

What, running on two cylinders??
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 02:14 PM)Just Sean Wrote: Aaron, ill be getting an 05 plate one too. Old man had one and its an awesome car!

I want something thats quick and about 5k!

Easy you can pick a MINT 52 plate impreza sti for 5 k and way better than any seat, you can have a go in myne when you get back to see if you like it or not, i bet you will theres boost then theres aggresive boost you will love it
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by: