Hockey sticks not fitting :-(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey sticks not fitting :-(
Anyon got any advice on how to keep the hockey sticks under the lights clipped in to the Wing :-( my old ones were all broken when it Came to clipping into the lights so bought new ones with new wing clips aswell have clipped them into the light but will they f*ck clip into the wing without popping out :-( anyone got any tips on how to keep them clipped in ?? Cos to get them off without breaking them I gotta take the bumper off :-(
Thanks given by:
Ahahaha, you dont want to see my solution unless you like cable ties...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Drill hole on the inside of the stick the cable tie to the light so it sits in the right position then it looks like its attached.

Or buy new/undamaged sticks.
Thanks given by:
Put some bodge tape round the actually clip to bulk it out and push it back in, should stick its self in. Mine has
Thanks given by:
Think I may have to whip the bumper off tomorrow un clip them and see why drivers side is ok passenger side is way off maybe it's had a bump at some point :-(

(23-05-2013, 07:32 PM)Just Sean Wrote: Put some bodge tape round the actually clip to bulk it out and push it back in, should stick its self in. Mine has

Might try that to tomorrow and the cable tie
Thanks given by:
In order to fit the clips properly, you need to take the headlight out. If you try and push them in straight, they wont clip in properly. Hook the hook around the inner bit of the wing then push in and it will clip in securely (assuming its a new non broken clip)
Then, push the hockey stick into the clip. Job done.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well I have to take bunper off to I clip them properly so will look at doing that tomorrow so clip to headlights first yeah then clip into Wong then fix headlight into place ??
Thanks given by:
remove headlight
clip hockey stick clip in. Hook hook around edge of wing then push clip bit in.
Replace headlight
Fit hockey stick.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ahh I see clip that little white clip into the wing first ?? Then clip hockey stick to it ??
Thanks given by:
yep Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Awesome will have ago tomoz if it still doesn't fit right I'll assume it's had a bump at some point and wing is off and will cable tie it :-)
Thanks given by:
i have an epic picture somewhere but cant find it! someone had used two bolts and a piece of metal on the outside and drilled the wing and stick!
Thanks given by:
It can be done with the headlight on but it's fiddly as f*ck. Both mine were incorrectly fitted when I bought the car....
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: