Woolwich attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woolwich attack
Well, i think we know which way this threads going..

/locked
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Same was as every popcorn worthy thread?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
the way i see it is they are here in our country yes fair enough all muslims aint like that ... but the mojority are and them ones that are, are f*cking crazy they do shit like that and dont evan try to run. dont get me wrong i think alot of people will feel that it is unexcusable what ever peoples arguments are about it they was SHOUTING ALLAH AKBAH when they was killing the poor lad.

shit is going to change but thats what the goverment really wants hence all the news coverage. and why did the police take 20 mins to get there??? why didnt the soliders in the baracks come out with there sa80s and blow them away ????
its what they want ..............................

civil war will be here very f*cking soon hope everyone is ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(23-05-2013, 09:51 AM)Connor Wrote: Oh and on the point about citizenship, I was born in America, I hold dual citizenship, so stop chatting out your ass about things you clearly have no idea about

:O They let you back in!!

Sorry Connor Sad
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
This is getting too close to the mark and I don't see this going anywhere particularly constructive. It's not the sort of content we want on the forum and definitely not the sort of public image we want being put forward.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track Attack App Eeyore 1 1,220 16-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Who remembers art attack? Niall 34 10,385 31-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Fooby