Do people think I'm a c**k ??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people think I'm a c**k ??
Well i have to say JP I LOVE YOU because you made my old clar into one off them most epic DTs on the road. So i have no problem :p

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Fair play for doin g it in public mate! Would say you are one of the most respected guys here!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
jammapic i havent met you in person, you dont seem a cock to me at all fella from what i read in your build thread. we have all gone thru some tough times pal. everything will sort its self out. this year hasnt started sweet for me sadly. my gran in hosptial with suspected dementure ( spelling) been a hell of a battle for me and my mum. i have backed her with the nurses etc. once this stint passes for you, you will be a lot stronger! just try and keep a cool head and keep in control.
Thanks given by:
Procta's the man 8-) ^^^ (hope everything sorts out for you soon pal, haven't spoken to you in a while! )
Thanks given by:
Well I think your a total wanker...

Nah, your cool homeslice lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Ofcourse not Smile
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
No your not a cock, Im a cock, your more of an arsehole.

See; pussies don't like cocks, because pussies get f*cked by cocks. But cocks also f*ck arseholes: arseholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with arseholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an arsehole is a cock, with some balls. The problem with cocks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become arseholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from arseholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*ck this arsehole, we're going to have our cocks and pussies all covered in shit!

Jokes

Id pretty much forgotten about it anyway already
Thanks given by:
lol Team America... :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
i first spoke to JP on TDOC before here and pug.net, he was cool then and never said anything bad against me so we're still cool Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
That speech sounds so much better if you say dicks instead of cocks
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by: