Nad operating temp?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nad operating temp?
Evening all

As title states what should the 1.9 nad temperature be?
Also the coolant level low light keeps coming on, not always just from time to time and it also goes very dim from time to time.

Pic attached I know its shit as its from my phone.
Also the fuel gauge, does what it wants. Its moving all the time from quarter to full to empty lol.
Any help greatly appreciated

Just to add. The coolant level is fine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Think it's 83 like the TD. I think you may have a bad earth, I haven't looked at the video but my earth cable from the battery to the chassis was knackered and my temp gauge would go up and down all the time randomly.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the reply ricky.
Ill check the earths tommorow.
Any ideas on the fuel gauge?
Thanks given by:
Could be part of the same problem.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Ok thanks again Smile
Thanks given by:
For the record, the light on there isn't the coolant light, that's the water in fuel warning lamp...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Yep, and if the NAD fuel filter setup is the same as the TD there should be a little drain at the bottom of the fuel filter housing to let the water out.

Open it up, drain everything out and then re-prime the system - 10 minute job at best.
Thanks given by:
When I had a NA XUD the sensor went faulty so mine would randomly come on for no reason. I checked a few times for water, nothing found. Keep an eye on it though, water won't do the pump or engine any good.
Current Car: Lexus CT200h 1.8 138, 2013, 19,500 miles
Previous Car: VW Passat 2.0 TDi 140, 2005, 136,000 miles
Previous Car: Peugeot 306 XLdt (stock!), 150,000 miles (I miss this car Sad)
Thanks given by: