Oh dear... look what ive found!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dear... look what ive found!
(17-05-2013, 07:33 AM)Poodle Wrote: lol

Not saying you won't love it mate, just that if you reckon you'll save tyres you're deluding yourself! Wink

No not at all lol! Tyres are consumables and 300+lbft is gonna kill them no matter what! Specially with my heavy right foot lol!!

i think im just gonna bite the bullet after fcs, be my birthday present! I reckon it'll be worth it
Thanks given by:
Do iiiitt!! Then take me for a ride (giggidy). Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
yeah sean buy it. pay some one to fit it then you could pay some one to take poodle for a ride in it!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Pointless, IMO, and worth as much as the car.

Unless you do an awful, awful lot of track work then it's not worth the outlay. There's no way you should ever need an LSD on a road car, even on a RWD car. As others have said, it will munch on puny little 306 driveshafts all day as well as speeding up wear on other suspension components. I've done a driveshaft on mine just hooning too fast around roundabouts on a stage 1...

Put the money elsewhere. Have you considered running a bigger tyre to increase your contact with the road?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-05-2013, 08:02 AM)puglove Wrote: yeah sean buy it. pay some one to fit it then you could pay some one to take poodle for a ride in it!

maybe i should pay someone to kill you lol
Thanks given by:
ive driven a couple of cars with lsd on the road, and its an amazing improvement, however its never really going to see the full potentual on the road and add the massively increased maintanence costsd its going to be expensive....

if i had the money id certainly have one, just that currently i would be much wiser putting the money into forged internals
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I would put one on mine! But that's only cause its a 2nd car now, even when it was My daily, work mileage is 13 miles a day! If I was doing 12k a year I wouldn't want one
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by: