Diesel in the LDA Housing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel in the LDA Housing
Can anyone tell me what could be the problem? Fuel it's coming up in the lda housing and it's beeing pumped out a screw (screw which realises the presure under the membrane).
Thanks given by:
Look at my recent threads. Mine did it. There a guide on thread. Its a washer in the pump
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Thank you! Did it work for you?

Sorry for not searching before creating a new topic.
Thanks given by:
have you got a ground lda pin? could be caused by the compensator pin being pushed out too far into the grind on the lda pin and breaking the seal behind it
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(18-05-2013, 02:58 PM)SonnyRoby Wrote: Thank you! Did it work for you?

Sorry for not searching before creating a new topic.

i had a spare to half of a bosch so put that on. Seems fine now. Mine was leaking before. Make sure you mark the throttle arm up. Its a pain to get it right so the throttle works right.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(18-05-2013, 11:49 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: have you got a ground lda pin? could be caused by the compensator pin being pushed out too far into the grind on the lda pin and breaking the seal behind it

Yes. It's grinded.
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 03:03 AM)SonnyRoby Wrote:
(18-05-2013, 11:49 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: have you got a ground lda pin? could be caused by the compensator pin being pushed out too far into the grind on the lda pin and breaking the seal behind it

Yes. It's grinded.

its highly possible that your grind is too deep and the little pin inside the lda is been pushed out too far. how deep is the grind on your pin?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
This is mine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Im sure that looks steeper than mine..
Thanks given by:
i think you possibly have a seal issue mate. take the cap off and the lda pin out and pull the throttle arm back until the boost compensator pin extends to the fully out position then see if diesel is seeping from behind it or anywhere else
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: