SOLD! - Cyclones - Good condition - Toyos & Rainsport 2's - Reduced to £100

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD! - Cyclones - Good condition - Toyos & Rainsport 2's - Reduced to £100
I bought these off BigCheez2k only a month or 2 ago, and I haven't even fitted them since I bought them off him. The fronts are shod with RainSport 2's with a good 5-6mm tread left, and the rears with Toyo Proxes, also with plenty of life left.

The condition of the rims is good, Sam had them refurbed and they look good, a few kerb rashes but nothing severe.

I bought these off of him for £120, so ideally looking for that same amount back as I'm not having to unfortunately sell my 306 to fund a Van.

Up for £120, as these have decent tyres not cheap ones and are in good nick, and have not been used since Purchase.

Also have a set of McGuard locking wheel nuts which can be had for only £10 (I paid £20 for them off Leemus and again I haven't used these)

I haven't got any pictures but I will ask Sam to send a few that he has because the rims haven't changed at all since then...but we All know what a decent set of clones look like...! Smile

- Harry

Tel/Text: 07930 253 948
Email: incautious@hotmail.co.uk
or PM me
Thanks given by:
As you've asked so nicely Tongue

Tyres are 50 profiles btw. Cba to find the pics of the curbing on here.

[Image: iTJAXfU.jpg]
[Image: MMj0zU7.jpg]
[Image: MeHs7sk.jpg]
[Image: uUyMHHP.jpg]
[Image: hlILbnw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Worth it just for the tyres
GLWTS Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How much
Thanks given by:
(16-05-2013, 01:27 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: As you've asked so nicely Tongue

Tyres are 50 profiles btw. Cba to find the pics of the curbing on here.

[Image: iTJAXfU.jpg]
[Image: MMj0zU7.jpg]
[Image: MeHs7sk.jpg]
[Image: uUyMHHP.jpg]
[Image: hlILbnw.jpg]

Wicked Sam thank you bro! Big Grin

(16-05-2013, 07:03 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Worth it just for the tyres
GLWTS Smile

Cheers mate! Love the sig btw lol

(16-05-2013, 08:08 AM)Carlos vinyls Wrote: How much

£120 mate, says at end of the post :p lol (I should have typed it clearer lol my bad)
Thanks given by:
Only if you werent so far away Sad
Thanks given by:
Lol I'd come meet you half way...but I don't have a car now... Sad
Thanks given by:
Just an update, I've found the wheel nuts for these earlier, so they Will come with wheel bolts too...!
Thanks given by:
Gonna reduce the price of these folks, need the shed space so I can begin building shelves & units for when I get my van...

£100 with wheel bolts; no one can say this isn't cheap considering the tyres as well lol.
Thanks given by:
Now on Gumtree.
Thanks given by:
you willing to send these if i pay postage?
Thanks given by:
Yeah mate I'll try and put them on a pallet for ya cos they won't fit in no jiffy bag loll
Thanks given by:
aha, how much do you reckon these would weigh?
Thanks given by:
ebay wheel courier 29quid just need to wrap bags round them with address on ive had no problems befor
Thanks given by:
I just got a quote for 18 quid on a pallet courier though!
Thanks given by:
Guys, i've had many offers from members wanting these and postage prices etc but no one has confirmed anything.

If these are to be collected that would be brilliant.

If these are to be couriered by pallet then I can wrap each up in black bags and secure them to a pallet but thats as far as my resources go. I also work 14hr shifts with 90 mins travel each way (so a 17 hour day) so if any one is arranging a courier please arrange a time because I can't stay at home all day waiting because I need to sleep too lol.

Just remember lol, they're only £100...now that's stupidly cheap for a set of decent clones with good branded tyres, making a loss already seeing as i bought them for 120 and not used them at all...but that emphasises that I do need these gone.

Cheers,

Harry.

Oh and I also have a car now (stop gap), so i'm willing to meet and deliver as long as it's reasonable lol.
Thanks given by:
SOLD...!
Thanks given by:
Too...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tidy Cyclones with Good Pilot Sport 3's Toms306 6 2,061 12-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Toms306
Thumbs Down New rainsport 3s bashbarnard 7 1,722 10-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  Breaking gti6 turbo SOLD SOLD SOLD fatlapit 19 6,586 30-08-2017, 10:31 AM