Nose from Brum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nose from Brum.
Hi guys, been looking around on here for a bit now, so its about time I said hello. I have myself a 306 Rallye in white - which I love to bits, and I'm active on the GTI6/RALLYE forum. I live in Erdington Birmingham, just up the road from the Jag factory at Castle Bromwich. Are there many members in Brum on here??

cheers ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
I'm in Brum, split between Selly Oak, Kings Norton and as of the end of this month, Longbridge too.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Welcome along chap also get some pictures up
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Thanks given by:
Finally. lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Im in brum, shard end, iv got a mate in erdington - short heath road Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Welcome, im nearby in walsall
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome guys. Retropug - no need mate lol but you are right, long overdue!!

(06-08-2014, 05:19 AM)td_dan Wrote: Im in brum, shard end, iv got a mate in erdington - short heath road Smile

Hi Dan, i'll be in Shard end 2moz night at the sports hall there, playing 5 a side footy, in fact I'm there every Tuesday night 8-10pm. My best mate used to live in Otter croft, but he's moved around the corner - buggered if I can remember the name of his bloody road lol. And I have a mate that lives the top of short heath road near to where the buses park up at the Court Lane junction, small world sometimes!
Thanks given by:
Ye very i play 5 a side down at star city every sunday night, iv also got a garage where all things pug happen on tyburn road lol, very small world
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Welcome, Also near by in Wolverhampton.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 09:13 PM)td_dan Wrote: Ye very i play 5 a side down at star city every sunday night, iv also got a garage where all things pug happen on tyburn road lol, very small world

When you say garage, as in business type or lock up type Dan? where abouts is it bud, I'm literally round the corner, I live up by the Digby Pub on the Chester Road. Would be good to pop down for a cuppa lol.
Thanks given by:
Alright mate, I'm localish, grew up in west brom and now live dudley.
Welcome along ThumbsUp
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2014, 02:59 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Alright mate, I'm localish, grew up in west brom and now live dudley.
Welcome along ThumbsUp

Hi Daz and thanks for the welcome. Bought my 1st car from West Bromwich, a black 'S' reg 1275 GT mini, think it was from Black Lake area is that right?.

(08-08-2014, 06:56 PM)dannyboy101 Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks Dan
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's right, 5/10 minute drive from where I used to live. Any pictures?
Thanks given by:
no mate - sorry, the ex has all those pics. Went through West Brom last week, how much has it changed !! When I was a yout, I lived in Handsworth, a quarter of a mile from the Baggies ground.
Thanks given by:
They've 'smartened' it to try and attract more people, I try to avoid it as best I can! I only go up there to get my haircut Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hello there mate, seen you on the 6 forum but not had a chance to say hi.

Welcome over Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi there Mr 167, thought i'd seen that name before, thanks for the welcome. Its quite good over here lol, some interesting people and bits and pieces.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie from Brum dizze stuff 3 1,236 09-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Hdiestate