306 Maxi WRC - interior pics help!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 Maxi WRC - interior pics help!
Right, haven't updated my other RC car project on here in a while as I've been waiting on overnight parts from Japan. Literally. Only sadly I didn't pay for overnight delivery, so it took 2 weeks.

Annnnyway, I digress.

My other, slightly more relevant RC-car project is of the front-wheel drive flavour. Here's a teaser pic -

[Image: photo1-1.jpg]

Trouble is, I need your help.

I need to fabricate an interior for this beast, but I can't find many pictures. I need to get the rollcage fairly accurate and I have seen images which show a spare wheel in the rear seat area too.

Any help much appreciated. I'll start a project thread when I have more pictures and photobucket isn't being a fat gay.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Come on car! How bloody hard is it to type I to Google "306 maxi interior" lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have done that long ago buddy, just wondered if anyone had any decent pics or a link to a gallery!

Thinking of using some flocking powder on the dashboard / seats, would look better than paint....
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=306+maxi+interior
Thanks given by:
If you check the pugfest 2012 thread threres a few pics of a maxi I took in there, iirc there's a few interior shots Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  only Bought a 306 Maxi cully 19 3,939 03-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Peugeot 306 Maxi WRC Full Rally Graphics jay8086 2 2,236 11-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Diggers