Car of the Month - Best Photo - May 2013

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car of the Month - Best Photo - May 2013
Right this months category is the best photo you have ever taken of a 306 or group of 306s.

It doesn't have to be a car you currently own or have ever owned but it does have to be a photo that you have taken, no professional photos of your car or ones your mate has taken.

It can be a 306 on its own or a group of 306s at a meet but it has to include at least one whole 306 (no poncy photos of corners of tail lights and that sort of rubbish). Also no photoshop or editing of the photo other than blurring a number plate and cropping the size.

You pick what constitutes a good photo to enter it and if other people like it it then they vote. If I get more than 10 entries then I will run 2 heats on the 3rd week of the month with a final from the top few entries in each heat and possibly a wildcard or 2 on the last week.

As per usual entries via PM to me but just one photo and try and include a date (even if approx), a location and camera/cameraphone used to take it.

Enter what you like as long as its within the rules, I've got mine in my head as to what I'm gonna enter.

Closing date 11pm on 16th May 2013
Thanks given by:
Im gonna remind people now that ENTRIES ARE VIA PM with a photo, location, approx date and camera all in the same PM

Curt personally I have no problem with you entering again, i was only going with the rules that were already there and seen as ive changed them a fair bit already this month why the hell not.
Thanks given by:
Some EPIC EPIC photos coming in already peeps and i really like them all, everyone I have seen has a genuine chance of winning Make sure they are within the rules in the first post and VIA PM
Thanks given by:
I have locked this thread and cleaned it.

I have also taken any photo anyone has entered here and not PMd me and added it to the list.

This will go to at least 2 heats prior to a final vote but id like a few more photos so that It can be 3 heats.

Entries are via PM only.
Thanks given by:
This has gone to 3 heats now!

Keep the entries coming.

Entries (via PM) close at 11pm on 16/05/2013 and the heats voting threads will be up shortly afterwards.
Thanks given by:
Only a day left to enter guys and girls
Thanks given by:
Just under 3 hours left to get entries in peeps.

Huge amount of entries this month so this is one that'll be worth winning
Thanks given by:
BOOM, its gone 11pm, the heats will be up shortly.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FCS 2013 Photo/Video takers Scott 0 1,059 29-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scott
  COTM May 2013 "Best Photo" - GRAND FINAL VOTE Dum-Dum 20 5,308 08-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Carlos182
  COTM May 2013 "Best Photo" - HEAT 3 Dum-Dum 20 7,997 23-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum