OMG STICKORZ!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG STICKORZ!!
lol

f*ck sake. It will be soon. Unfortunately our time to work on new features has been limited somewhat due to work. Both myself and Fooby are having to put in a lot of overtime and focus our attention on our jobs, so it just makes it a little difficult to put in the full amount of time required to get things like this working. That's not to say it won't be done soon though, we have to do lots of testing to make sure things work as they should before we install the modifications on a live forum, I'm sure you guys don't want downtime, as we definitely don't Smile
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:lol

f*ck sake. It will be soon. Unfortunately our time to work on new features has been limited somewhat due to work. Both myself and Fooby are having to put in a lot of overtime and focus our attention on our jobs, so it just makes it a little difficult to put in the full amount of time required to get things like this working. That's not to say it won't be done soon though, we have to do lots of testing to make sure things work as they should before we install the modifications on a live forum, I'm sure you guys don't want downtime, as we definitely don't Smile

Starting to sound like another 306 forum?

Haha I joke. We know you do work. Jus disappointed that you clearly don't live for the 306. If you did you would be dedicating all your time to here......

:mrgreen:
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Haha I joke. We know you do work. Jus disappointed that you clearly don't live for the 306. If you did you would be dedicating all your time to here......

:mrgreen:

He clearly dosent live for the 306.

He kept his dturbo un tuned
He sold the worlds lushest GTi6
His S16 broke and he failed to fix it with hammers, and cable ties
And his current 306 is actually a 406.
Thanks given by:
...and I bet he doesn't even have a club sticker on his car!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Haha believe me mate if you knew how much time we actually spend on here doing various things and working on things in the background you'd be pretty surprised. Not at all trying to sound like a cop-out at all Smile

I know you're just joking but honestly, please don't think we're not interested or don't care what you guys want, we're always looking into ways to improve this community, and we have some very good ideas for later on this year Wink <3 306oc

And Dum my dturbo was tuned (on a lucas) thank you very much! You're correct on the other bits though Sad and no I don't have a club sticker on my car, I don't want to put one on something I'm not planning on keeping whistle
Thanks given by:
Scott we know you do put effort into this site. For a start it's still working unlike .net was until someone shit them selfs because everyone f*cked off.
Not only that, I bet the novelty hasn't worn off yet? Haha
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Not at all mate, I have such a laugh on here reading some of the stuff you guys write! And the novelty of being able to change peoples profiles/titles/locations/names/anything to whatever I want has definitely not worn off! ninja
Thanks given by:
Yeah novelty of being able to edit other peoples posts hasnt worn off either even if it is mainly flynn and connor that have been on the receiving end of that.

Also its not till you come here that you realise how bad pugnet was and indeed still is, Its so slow and still does things they dont want it to.

<3 306OC <3
Thanks given by:
But Scott's still a cock :obscene-buttsway:
Thanks given by:
Ermm....Cully that looks more like you're inviting said cock.....

And I for one can vouch for how much time he spends on here! Good thing I'm so understanding Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
We wub you really scott...

Well....

Erm...

Nah we dont now get us a rep system! Lmao
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:Good thing I'm so understanding Tongue

You need to have a word with my bird, she is always moaning i put the 306 before her.

Which is true, but she shouldn't moan.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Haha, I'm used to it now! It makes him happy so I don't mind...just sometimes have to remind him I'm there! Tongue
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:Haha, I'm used to it now! It makes him happy so I don't mind...just sometimes have to remind him I'm there! Tongue
But are you?.....
Thanks given by:
Yes....
Thanks given by:
Are you sure....
Thanks given by:
Im sure if you were naked you wouldn't have to remind him lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Im sure if you were naked you wouldn't have to remind him lol
Haha good point

Kim you at ace on 20th?
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:Haha, I'm used to it now! It makes him happy so I don't mind...just sometimes have to remind him I'm there! Tongue

Wish my girlfriend was that understanding. She goes mad when she says she has the day off and I tell her I'm spending all of it on the car

Maybe I shouldn't be so blunt about it? Haha
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Im sure if you were naked you wouldn't have to remind him lol

whistle

Sometimes his love for you guys is just too great! :roll:

Niall, I have my limits and that would wind me up a bit too! Spend some time with her, some on the car and everyone's happy.....simples Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Looks normal so far..
[Image: IMAG0089.png]

Turn over...
[Image: IMAG0088.jpg]
Damn. I've been k'd Sad

though..
[Image: IMAG0087.jpg]

;DDDDDDDD
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
K Smile
Thanks given by:
There tesco envelopes.. Lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
smanfa Wrote:There tesco envelopes.. Lol x
Yup! Haha i noticed they wrre from tesco. Wouldnt have thought you would notice from a pic!
Thanks given by: