slightly over priced dt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slightly over priced dt?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...1267388186
Thanks given by:
Wow Tom you're aiming high!
Thanks given by:
Clearly quite a nice example. But I don't think a phase ones ever worth that sort of money
Thanks given by:
Was wandering how long before it surfaced on here :/ But yes if i sell it for that it will be lucky. I know its not worth that much. Gotta be in it to win it!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
good luck to him, if he gets that i'm selling mine too . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ginge's old dtub?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 02:42 PM)Grant Wrote: Ginge's old dtub?

yes . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Not even sure if i want to sell it, so if i get silly price it'll go, if not, i'll keep it Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Did you buy it with all the penis' i drew on it? lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell, you're optimistic fella, i'll give you that.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
it's worth a shot for someone to come and bid you down . . . . a lot . .Big Grin
Thanks given by:
What will u get if u sell her?
Thanks given by:
Just lol at that price. No hope with that. Especially with all the hidden penises drawn everywhere.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
What the others say; clean phase 1's are worth at the most 1k.

Why is up for sale if you don't mind me asking?
Swap for an Astor hdi? ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't bother Ginge, i heard it used to belong to a right bender.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Basically its up at that price so i can comfortably buy what i want without touching my bank balance. I am by no means claiming its worth that, nor that i would ever pay anywhere near that for a 306, just trying my luck really. But you never know, i reckon if someone had the money to part with and were interested a drive would seal the deal. So we'll see.

But on the subject of penis's i am still finding them in the strangest of places on the car!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
What car you after next?
Thanks given by:
Keeping with the 306, if i could afford to keep mine and buy this i would but i cant so i have to sell up and because its a '6 my insurance shoots up, hence my high asking price.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Why the heck do you want to downgrade to a gti6?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ahh your exactly right, because the shell of the '6 is soooo clean, and the chassis is epic, it would end up with xud in it for sure!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
...you're half way to getting a GTI setup?? Have you ever driven a GTI and felt how it feels in comparison?
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 07:25 PM)ginge191 Wrote: ...you're half way to getting a GTI setup?? Have you ever driven a GTI and felt how it feels in comparison?

Yeah dont forget even the newest GTis are 13 years old now and unless they have had work done, they are starting to feel very wallowy and soft. Replace all the bushes and it should bring it back up nicely but just remember that. If the one your looking at is standard, it might be a bit of a disappointment for you.

You may enjoy the engine though. I do find it comical when people say that a gti is shit in comparison to any 306 derv when they are two completely different beasts. Can not compare the two!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Thats the thing i havent owned a 2.0 petrol ever, so it will be new, no doubt i will but a derv with a big blower in there.

Its not because its a gti i want it, its because the chassis spec list is as long as my arm, it drives soooo nice. Its got loads and loads of shineys on it. AND the shell is super clean. So with a diesel engine it would be my ultimate 306.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I'm so confused!!! We've practically got/had all 3 fuel types and phases and I don't see that much difference.... Apart from the engine of course
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 07:34 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: I'm so confused!!! We've practically got/had all 3 fuel types and phases and I don't see that much difference.... Apart from the engine of course

errrr steam?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Haha! I mean HDI and XUD...
Thanks given by:
So the GTI you're looking at is not a standard car??
Thanks given by:
No, far from it.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 07:36 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Haha! I mean HDI and XUD...

Ah i see. Either that or i was thinking you had invented a car that runs on love and encouragement. Thats a car i need.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 07:42 PM)Niall Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 07:36 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Haha! I mean HDI and XUD...

Ah i see. Either that or i was thinking you had invented a car that runs on love and encouragement. Thats a car i need.

Love c'eed doesn't do that?
Thanks given by: