Goodwood - SUPER CAR SUNDAY - 2nd June

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodwood - SUPER CAR SUNDAY - 2nd June
Hi guys,

The breakfast club at Goodwood in June is one of their best ones.
Max (strictly_derv) and I went last year (I even managed to get the tapper on the stand!) I'm pretty sure it had something to do with me following Max in his 205, they seemed to like his car!

It's an early one, starts at 8am and ends at 12pm. If the weather's good it's going to be a lovely morning, and it's free! All the super cars from all around will be out for this.
Ginge and I went to the soft top sunday one last week, that was epic! We ended up sitting on the verge by the exit and watched all of them bwarp home.

The linkus is below if you're wanting to see any more info.

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club...-june.aspx

So, just so I can get an idea if anyone would like to meet up, perv on cars, have some coffee then head off:

1. MissTap
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2013, 09:16 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: 1. MissTap
2. ginge

Sleepy
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
All over this !
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2013, 10:08 AM)vlj Wrote: All over this !

YUSSS! I hope your pretty lady can make it too!
Thanks given by:
Provisionally yes. I'm supposed to be busy that day but not sure it will be happening so if not, I'll come down.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm a maybe, dependant of how much overtime I work lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ooooh, a chance to bait supercars all the way down my favourite road first thing in the morning... and then all the way back after lunch?!?! YES!! Big Grin
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2013, 10:09 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 10:08 AM)vlj Wrote: All over this !

YUSSS! I hope your pretty lady can make it too!

She doesn't have a choice!
Thanks given by:
Reminder to this; this sunday!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Bitchinnnn!!

Miss Tap, what time do you have to get there to be even in with a chance to get your car on stand? And how did you manage that last year without pre-registering?

I'm really looking forward to this!! Detailing day Saturday, then a lush drive down to Goodwood on Sunday morning early doors, hopefully with a load of awesome machinery, and then an epic brekky Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ewar, if my car is fixed by then, shall I meet you at yours and we can have a nice leisurely Sunday drive down there?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(28-05-2013, 08:47 AM)Niall Wrote: Ewar, if my car is fixed by then, shall I meet you at yours and we can have a nice leisurely Sunday drive down there?

Of course darling, sounds perfect! I think based on what I've heard about traffic etc, we will be looking to leave by about 06:30ish though... be good though if the weather's good; I've been wanting to get up early and go for a nice drive in the early-morning sunshine for ages now!

I think another mate of mine (another Ed oddly) will be coming along too in his Golf VR6, so should be a nice combination of noises in the convoy Wink Boost, Bwarp and Howl Big Grin

One word of warning to all you enthusiastic motorists planning on making your way down for this, quoted directly from the Goodwood Breakfast Club homepage;

Quote:Be warned too that the local West Sussex Police are liable to have speed-traps along all the routes into Goodwood to help promote safe and responsible driving. The local constabulary booked 15 motorists for driving offences en route to Goodwood for the last Breakfast Club meeting on May, so please do be considerate to others when heading to or away from the event.

I think I may have a casual peruse of the West Sussex Constabulary website as regards the movements of their happy-snap vans...
Thanks given by:
Further to the aforementioned perusal of the Sussex Constabulary's website.... for everyone's interest, the link below shows all camera locations in Sussex, whether mobile, fixed or average.

http://www.sussexsaferroads.gov.uk/camera-map.html

Please be aware this information may not be complete or up to date, and I take no responsibility for any fines/consequences of speeding as a result of blindly following information found on the internet. You drive how you see fit, and at your own risk Smile
Thanks given by:
Right providing i can get a hub from the breakers on Saturday, Im 100% coming Big Grin Hope you all appreciate that im getting out of bed at 5am on a sunday to turn up to a meet. You know, seeing as according to poodle mods never ever turn up to meets....
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
bitch!! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Right so what time are people getting there? I'm leaving mine early doors to be there hopefully at least before the traffic gets really heavy!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodwood FOS ginge191 0 1,341 29-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  goodwood hot hatch breakfast 6th Nov impotentials 9 4,474 06-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Last Post: impotentials
  Lil meet in andover? (Sunday 2nd June) MIKE-FORD 12 2,520 02-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post: MIKE-FORD