The best Xbox mod ever!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best Xbox mod ever!
A cd changer connected to the xbox so you can change games without getting up!
http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/12/ben-h...c-changer/
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Nerds will get fatter and rage-ier! Yes I just invented a word
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha how f*cking lazy!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"Lookie Ma! I just made a way of not having to get out of bed ever!" "NOW MAKE ME A TOASTIE!!"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
It's clever and the stuff he's made is awesome.. BUT he could've just put all his games onto a HDD and then got the 360 to play them directly from there, no need for a massive box then
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:It's clever and the stuff he's made is awesome.. BUT he could've just put all his games onto a HDD and then got the 360 to play them directly from there, no need for a massive box then

Still need the discs to do that unless you've downloaded them all directly from the marketplace and even then you need to be connected to LIVE to play them as the licences need the internet to function properly. Half my XBLA games won't play without being connected to LIVE because they're from my first 360.
Thanks given by:
There are many ways around that though.. He could have quite easily modded the console himself to allow it to play off the HDD But i don't think he'd be able to play online unless he Jtagged his console
Thanks given by:
His solution would mean you won't get banned from LIVE for hacking the software.
Thanks given by:
If microsoft weren't so stupid you wouldn't have to, they give you the option to install games to the HDD but you still need the disc inserted... pointless!
Thanks given by:
thats awesome but should of made a slim version...possible idea for xbox in future?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by: