Any tyre discount codes?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any tyre discount codes?
Anyone know of any good tyre discount codes at the moment?

I need 205/45/16 and feel like I'm getting ripped off! So much more expensive than 15's and 17's Sad
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Try black circles. They sometimes have good deals on.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
with black circles i noticed that they have fitters which are the standard tyre places i go to anyway.

So does that mean i can get better deals than black circles by going straight to the tyre place? surely black circles must be making some kind of cut of the money?
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 06:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: with black circles i noticed that they're black so i dont use them because they're stealing money

/srowell
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 06:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: with black circles i noticed that they have fitters which are the standard tyre places i go to anyway.

So does that mean i can get better deals than black circles by going straight to the tyre place? surely black circles must be making some kind of cut of the money?

No....you'll often find it costs less to go through blackcircles, or any internet site.

As I said to you before, I got mine from Formula One Autocentre...and saved several pounds (£15 or so, cant remember exactly now) by booking online rather than booking in store.

Don't ask me why that is though lol.

Btw Ben, are you looking for decent tyres...or just cheap ones? I may have a couple of part worns (6mm'ish) in that size that I brought for the Golf and never used as it was the wrong profile but I think they're budgets.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm trying black circles and most likely will get tyres from there, just wondered if there were any discount codes floating about that I could type in.

Thanks for the offer Tom but I tend to go for premium tyres.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's fine mate....I prefer decent ones too.

Don't know of any codes but would recommend http://www.f1autocentres.co.uk/index.php if there's one near you.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DISCOUNT CODES cully 15 9,959 06-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: cully
  two ecp discount codes bashbarnard 15 4,546 12-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  GSF discount... Piggy 9 2,466 27-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Piggy