HDI starter motor, XUD clutch, Bottom rad hose etc! REDUCED!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDI starter motor, XUD clutch, Bottom rad hose etc! REDUCED!
how much for centre pipe, posted?
Thanks given by:
(15-05-2013, 07:09 PM)MartinL Wrote: how much for centre pipe, posted?

collection only on that sorry due to the size

Thanks given by:
okay no problem
Thanks given by:
do i have to drill the shell to fit the roof bars, are they geniune pug ones?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(16-05-2013, 11:04 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: do i have to drill the shell to fit the roof bars, are they geniune pug ones?

No not genuine ones but if you remove your door seal near the roof there will be a black sticker (if yours has never had a roof rack) if not there will be the bolt hole there. thats were it bolts to Wink

Thanks given by:
To the top All prices reduced! Roof rack sold!

Thanks given by:
Bump's

Thanks given by:
Could you post the starter to me for delivery Saturday? If not are you around for collection?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
I couldn't grantee it being there for Saturday but I can post if you cover costs

Thanks given by:
(23-05-2013, 06:33 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: I couldn't grantee it being there for Saturday but I can post if you cover costs

Happy to pay costs, but need it here saturday! Not worried on postage costs as long as its not over £20, otherwise I'll just drive to Chesterfield!

Royal Mail do Special Delivery on a Saturday if you can post it tomorrow? Drop me a PM and we can discuss further.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Pm'ed

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 GTI6/Rallye Nissens Rad with bottom hose £60 posted roland rat 1 1,108 12-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  FOR SALE: Generic red 306 55mm lowering springs REDUCED toseland 1 1,120 29-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Last Post: toseland
  FOR SALE: XUD 1.9 TD Gearbox, starter motor, alternator, cylinder head zx_volcane 3 1,368 09-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane